Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Two questions, any way to hide the UI and hotkeys for second bar of a skillbar?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Two questions, any way to hide the UI and hotkeys for second bar of a skillbar?

Stiler
12.16.2011 , 12:24 PM | #1
Hello, I've looked through the options in the game and didn't see any way to simply hide the entire UI? (so you can take good screens without all the UI clutter). Is there a way to do this? I know you can toggle some individual things, but I'd like to simply hid ethe entire UI, sot here's nothing on the screen.

Second, is there a way you can hotkey the second bar on a skill bar?

I have my UI setup so that the bottom center skillbar has two rows, but I can't for the life of me find a way to assign the bottom row with any kind of hotkeys? I can only change the hotkeys for left skilllbar, right skillbar, bottom center, but there's nothing to designate the second row.

Would really really be helpful to be able to have like "shift + 1-9" do the second bar functions.

Dasffion
12.16.2011 , 12:26 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Stiler View Post
Hello, I've looked through the options in the game and didn't see any way to simply hide the entire UI? (so you can take good screens without all the UI clutter). Is there a way to do this? I know you can toggle some individual things, but I'd like to simply hid ethe entire UI, sot here's nothing on the screen.

Second, is there a way you can hotkey the second bar on a skill bar?

I have my UI setup so that the bottom center skillbar has two rows, but I can't for the life of me find a way to assign the bottom row with any kind of hotkeys? I can only change the hotkeys for left skilllbar, right skillbar, bottom center, but there's nothing to designate the second row.

Would really really be helpful to be able to have like "shift + 1-9" do the second bar functions.
CTRL + U will hide the UI

Open prefrences and click on the keybind tab, then click on Quickslots and scroll down till you see Bottom Center Quickslot 1 and so on you can keybind there.

Blueneko
12.16.2011 , 12:30 PM | #3
Control + Z is the faster way to hide the UI without a pause for reset.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

www.throughvictory.com
RP/PvE - US East - Shien

Stiler
12.16.2011 , 12:44 PM | #4
Thank you both very much.

I assujm bottom center referred to the default bottom center lol.