Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

For real, BIOWARE?

Khamil
03.15.2012 , 12:15 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Jellison View Post
Another QQ thread.
You are surprised? peak time downtime to do maintenance not causing anger would be surprising.
If they would actually put in the launcher what its for an how long, I suspect most would grumble but not go ballistic.

Dirtysolutions
03.15.2012 , 12:16 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by DDSilver View Post
Except for the part where that never happened.
hehe exactly =) if I were running Bio I would be thrilled by the exsessive amount of whining. It tells how much ppl cares.

If you didnt were into swtor you wouldnt even be bothering with posting complaints. The more active the complaint-department is the popular is probably the game.
You simple dont care enough to spend energy whining on something you aint interested in.
- Rahter a Perpetrator then a Victim

KaileaSkye
03.15.2012 , 12:17 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Khamil View Post
You are surprised? peak time downtime to do maintenance not causing anger would be surprising.
Actually, they just switched from Ilum pvp to forumwarrioring pvp. Same grind...

Ewoktookmyspeedr
03.15.2012 , 12:19 PM | #24
Oh come on. Nobody got/appreciated the Big Lebowski reference?

Skandranen
03.15.2012 , 12:19 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by KaileaSkye View Post
Actually, they just switched from Ilum pvp to forumwarrioring pvp. Same grind...
Except that Ilum PVP is probably more productive.

Ewoktookmyspeedr
03.15.2012 , 12:20 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Skandranen View Post
Except that Ilum PVP is probably more porductive.
Wanna bet?

Skandranen
03.15.2012 , 12:24 PM | #27
It was a stab in the dark, I'm not on Ilum yet

Ewoktookmyspeedr
03.15.2012 , 12:25 PM | #28
None of us are... The servers are down. Its why you all are here complaining doode.
maybe not you, but OP at any rate.

tonytonesa
03.15.2012 , 12:26 PM | #29
at least you guys can play....since the last update my launcher freezes up and crashes..i opened a ticket and BW is saying its my pc!!

Sariffe
03.15.2012 , 12:26 PM | #30
Perhaps they are implementing 1.2? At least I hope that's what this is for. And EU players sorry but there are a lot more American players so that's why the patch came during your peak time rather then ours, it's just logistics. Although I do agree the patch should have been implemented at like 3AM EST this morning around 8AM your time to avoid this but, lets just pray they are putting 1.2 in to place.