Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

For real, BIOWARE?

VanorDM
03.15.2012 , 12:08 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Xyberclown View Post
Crazy crazy time to apply patch it's pathetic.
That all depends on what the patch is addressing. If it's a security issue or an exploit of some sort, it often can't wait until a better time.

Papaki
03.15.2012 , 12:09 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DDSilver View Post
Except for the part where that never happened.
Dont be so sure m8, many ppl abandon swtor.
My server got 120 online at fleet 2 weeks ago and now we got barely 30.
As i saw many servers got the same problem

Zulex
03.15.2012 , 12:09 PM | #13
yes but what year did wow come out??? its now 2012 and swtor took 7 year to dev,this downtime all the time is just lols

Drakreanoire
03.15.2012 , 12:09 PM | #14
It's actually 6 years after Vanilla WoW. And they say patch, on patch notes, 13/3 patch appears.. ><
rawr

Sitherlan
03.15.2012 , 12:09 PM | #15
WoW vanilla had the off times because there wasnt a game similar to it, but sw could take an example from games like WoW and I expect that they are aware of things like this, but like you can see they arent :S

KaileaSkye
03.15.2012 , 12:10 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakreanoire View Post
I can see why most people canceled subscriptions already.
[Citation needed]

Ewoktookmyspeedr
03.15.2012 , 12:10 PM | #17
zomg Blizz! DubbyateeEff! what TF are you trying to do to us? How dare you try to fix any one of the multitude of issues with your game that all of us forum trash complain about on a daily basis? Like, hello? I payed my 15 a month to play whenever I want, and they pee on my focking rug?
That rug really tied the room together, did it not? The Europeans are not the issue here...
I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, man... across this line you do not... Am I wrong?
Anybody see where this is going? Take a pill bro. Get one of your nice warm European beers and chill for a couple minutes.

PeterSith
03.15.2012 , 12:10 PM | #18
It's an emergency hotfix for a reason, quit your QQing we all have to be patient and wait for the servers to come back up. Go read a book in the meantime or take a walk.
(▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇۞ʭ≬▩▩▩▩≬ʭ۞▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇)

LordGiger
03.15.2012 , 12:11 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Jellison View Post
Another QQ thread.
Yep...

Skandranen
03.15.2012 , 12:12 PM | #20
so what you are saying is that since they are both MMOs then they have the same tech concerns that's like saying Halflife and Quake are both FPS and will need the same patches.