Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ITT: Positive things about ToR

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
ITT: Positive things about ToR

Chimele
03.15.2012 , 02:23 PM | #11
-No LFG System or cross-server ANYTHING: this means that you have to make friends and take part in your server's community instead of being a fresh glop of santorum only out for oneself.
- Crafting: Only having to train one set of crew skills is AMAZING.
- Soloability: If you finish every planet in its entirety, you will have no problems moving through the storyline with a companion only (4P heroics and FPs aside, ofc)
-The more mature player base: It's so lovely to be able to read general chat without seeing racial slurs and misogynistic comments splashed across one's screen.
Instanced combat with a story and purpose: I've not done any ops, but the FPs are lovely and enjoyable. I only wish there were some purely dialogue-driven ones.
Good voice acting: It's wonderful! <3

I have some suggestions, but that would be more appropriate in another thread.

RobNightfall
03.15.2012 , 04:16 PM | #12
Character stories. They got this right.
Edited because the devs appear to have fixed at least 80% of the crap that was pissing me off.

MaverickXIV
03.15.2012 , 04:24 PM | #13
Positive: Being able to watch haters slowly build up and inevitably destroy Guild Wars 2 for themselves post by post, with a bonus of either being able to watch them begrudgingly come back or quit the genre all together because their expectations are childishly high.