Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 9000 revisited.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zellizion
04.29.2012 , 02:16 PM | #151
played since beginning never had problems like this. till this week. ive read so many threads and tried so many fixes. I just dont know. has anyone had any luck cause i dont get but 5 min max before gettin kicked atleast twice

Omedarcus
04.29.2012 , 02:59 PM | #152
Still getting this over and over and over. Sometimes the game is fine and then I start getting severe lag spikes and this.

Erzek
04.29.2012 , 06:16 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by slimboi View Post
I know it's not my computer, because I can run wow, *&* eq2 at the same time without ever being disconnected. Bioware really needs to fix this issue, as it will cause a lot of customers to unsub. This game becomes unplayable, and what gets me super angry, is when I'm playing in a warzone, i'm on a winning team, near the end of the match, and the game disconnects me, and I get *NO* credit. That's absolute BS IMO.

PS: I have already unsubbed, and plan on staying unsubbed until BIOWARE fixes this crap.
I just unsubbed too until Bioware fix this error 9000....
Max I can stay on is like 5 minutes now, sometimes I get disconnected in less than 1-2 minutes.

Should I keep paying $15 bucks for this? I'm sorry but no... fix this and you will have me back as customer Bioware.

darth_lopez
04.29.2012 , 08:50 PM | #154
Re-install seems to have worked for the past 6-7 hours of gameplay smooth no DCs PvP or in PvE

Biffab
04.30.2012 , 01:40 AM | #155
Hi,

I would like to add that I'm getting error code 9000 since 1.2 ( or maybe one of the soon after emergency patches).

I'm playing with a wired connection. Completely stable internet connection on other online games and applications. When I get the error I have been running pingtest directly afterwards to various world servers ( including Ireland). No packet drops with a A* rating. Lights on router remain stable.

I would say I only start getting these errors during peak periods, even though my servers (Dune Bantha and Luka Sene) only have Standard population.

I have run through the help for error 9000 and still no good.

If it helps I'm UK based using BT as my ISP.

Monkeylint
04.30.2012 , 08:16 AM | #156
Had the same problem but fixed now. Was impossible to complete a WZ or go through Op or FP without at least one DC. After a week+ of back and forth emails with customer service and following their instructions (crash logs, reset DNS, ping/connectivity tests) and still DCing every 5-30 minutes, I wiped and reinstalled this weekend.

No crashes since then and I've run WZs, FPs and Ops. Reinstall is the nuclear option, but worked like a charm for me. Good luck.
Threepenny - Assassin
Kohlzra - Merc
Sparkle Motion - Imperials - Keller's Void
"Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion."

darth_lopez
04.30.2012 , 02:59 PM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by darth_lopez View Post
Re-install seems to have worked for the past 6-7 hours of gameplay smooth no DCs PvP or in PvE
DC continues on my end though this may have been my connection this time i'm unsure

EDIT: Reinstallation seems to solve the problem mostly. It is not necessarily a sure fire way to solve it but DCs have been reduced to once or twice a day(possibly attributable to my connection or other programs stealing bandwidth on my end) instead of 5-10+ I know it's a painful thing to consider however i think in this situation it might be best for us to re-install.

EDIT EDIT: Spoke too soon did not resolve on my end