Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No pre-release play for preorders? Wha?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
No pre-release play for preorders? Wha?

Trickster_
12.16.2011 , 11:54 AM | #11
I will. Thanks!

dynastynyy
12.16.2011 , 11:57 AM | #12
so i got my game through origin...i got an email today with a product key, does putting that one in nullify my chances of early game access?

TheSDBux
12.16.2011 , 12:00 PM | #13
Mine does not have the 3 separate items but I think the early access and download were combined IF I am reading this right:

12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Also just to know this would of been placed on 11.30.2011 but Best Buy screwed me over on getting my code in a timely manner...damn them
I SPENT $161 ON THIS GAME

Aieny
12.16.2011 , 12:05 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSDBux View Post
Mine does not have the 3 separate items but I think the early access and download were combined IF I am reading this right:

12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
12.12.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Also just to know this would of been placed on 11.30.2011 but Best Buy screwed me over on getting my code in a timely manner...damn them
No, you don't have Early Game Access yet...all you have is the ability to download the game. When it says "Ready to play", then you can log in

Aieny
12.16.2011 , 12:06 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by dynastynyy View Post
so i got my game through origin...i got an email today with a product key, does putting that one in nullify my chances of early game access?
Nope, that is to keep playing after Dec 22

Kilazanu
12.16.2011 , 12:11 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Aieny View Post
Have you tried logging into the game, or checking your account's Code Redemption history to see if you have been granted Early Game Access? If you can't log into the game, then go to your account, choose Code Redemption on the right sidebar, then look under Code Redemption History. You should see
12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play
11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
07.21.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order
where the bottom line indicates the date you redeemed your pre-order, the middle line is on everyone's account allowing them to patch the game, and the top line means you have been granted Early Game Access.

Oh, and there is no additional code needed to play in the Early Game Access period. You will, though, need it to play after Dec 22.
It looks as if I've been flagged to play; not sure where I heard that you would need the extra emailed code before the release, but if it's a mistake, it's a happy one!

Just tried logging in, and it looks like it worked as you said. Thank you for pointing out my oversight, haha xD

ziggytrix
12.16.2011 , 04:31 PM | #17
edit: nevermind