Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I kill Darth Angral???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
How do I kill Darth Angral???

planet_J
10.23.2012 , 12:11 PM | #51
Yeah you have to watch the animation time on MS, because that last hit is a BIG one.

generalarchie
11.05.2012 , 10:13 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthJimilingus View Post
I ended up just outleveling him. I was a 35 when I finally got the best of him. Even then I used Heroic might, Strength stim, a medpac and a lot of interrupts.
i am lvl 34 how u managed to gain to lvl 35 i cant find any other missions to do to suit my lvl

planet_J
11.06.2012 , 07:30 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by generalarchie View Post
i am lvl 34 how u managed to gain to lvl 35 i cant find any other missions to do to suit my lvl
You ought to be able to kill him easily at level 34...what's your power rotation?

ATAMIANM
01.08.2013 , 10:41 AM | #54
I beat him last night at level 31. It took a few tries (i think the fifth or so I got him). As others have said, interrupts are the key. If you don't interrupt him you are toast.

I sent Kira in first, and kept rotating my three interrupts (stasis, force push, force leap). When not doing those I just hit the heck out of him. Used 1 med pack and a might stim. Had already exhausted the heroic force on prior tries. I barely beat him- had maybe 1-2 ticks left on my health bar and Kira a little more.

My gear was roughly half orange (helmet, robe, pants, and saber) with a lot of defense and absorption.

Kokkomo
09.12.2013 , 01:16 AM | #55
I could beat him at level 33. It was very hard fight !

Interrupts (Force Statis, Force Kick, Force Leap and Force Push) were important.

I used 1 med pack and a might stim.
RESIST !

jsnhmltn
11.17.2013 , 01:28 AM | #56
Use Force Kick and Force Stasis when needed. You will win.

Gelbo
12.27.2013 , 11:17 PM | #57
Iv tried everything mentioned, I'm 2 levels higher then him, spent all my credits....furious!!