Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Michigan Player

irishinside
03.10.2012 , 10:22 PM | #1
I would like to find people from Michigan to play with. I will come to any server just looking for friendly people to hang with

GodsPhoenix
03.10.2012 , 11:37 PM | #2
Hey man, I am in a guild right now with a majority of the people live in Michigan, more so around the Detroit area. We are on the Server Anchorhead and play as the republic. We are currently doing 8 man hardmodes and have some dedicated pvp players. My name in the game is Eison

dannycomp
05.04.2012 , 11:59 AM | #3
Go Blue!
in =

AmericanHoplite
01.10.2013 , 06:38 PM | #4
Hey, hey! I'm living out in Waterford, at the moment. Would love to join this guild if it's still around, I'll have to swap servers, though. Let me know!

Thundergulch
01.24.2013 , 11:14 AM | #5
GO BLUE!
Oxford here.

Nitromonger
02.14.2013 , 02:17 PM | #6
Well, hopefully some who posted here are still playing. I'm in Lansing and I know we've got at least one prominent empire player on Jedi Covenant who are from Michigan. It would be nice to see who else might be from the big mitten.
▂ ▃ ▅ The Method Legacy ▅ ▃ ▂
⋘PRIME DEFENSE⋙
WebsiteChatRecruitment ThreadForums
The Tenacious ※ The Vigilant ※ The Prime

DewyMossEmpire
02.19.2013 , 12:15 PM | #7
I'm in Farmington Hills but I play on a West Coast server since I started SWTOR when I was in San Francisco x)

On the Begeren Colony, chars on both factions!

Darevsool
02.19.2013 , 12:23 PM | #8
I play on Shadowlands. In my guild there is at least one more player from the "Detroit Area." I'm out in the Rochester area.

Nitromonger
03.11.2013 , 08:25 PM | #9
I've got a merc on Shadowlands but to be honest, if/when transfers happen I will take him to Jedi Covenant or PoT5. I know one of the best pvp guilds on JC is led by Devil, a sniper who streams his gameplay on twitch sometimes as DevilSWTOR and he is from the Detroit area.
▂ ▃ ▅ The Method Legacy ▅ ▃ ▂
⋘PRIME DEFENSE⋙
WebsiteChatRecruitment ThreadForums
The Tenacious ※ The Vigilant ※ The Prime