Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Michigan Check-in

Darth_Krushya
12.13.2011 , 11:56 PM | #21
Muskegon Michigan for the win. I live with in two miles of the shore line of Lake Michigan. I live within walking distance of my factory job. Life is good.
"You're not evil enough. Well, It's true! You're half evil. You're quasi evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Only one calorie. Not evil enough."
Dr. Evil to his son Scott.

KindleKat
12.14.2011 , 08:24 AM | #22
Wooo! Lots of us from MI. Hey to all the new posters.

Have you all gotten your codes already? I was a little late in my preorder (Late October, Early November) so I'm thinking I've got a few more days left of showing up for work before I'm in early access.

What type of server are you all picking? I know JP you mentioned you're RPing it up. I'm personally not an Rper...and I don't know that I can put up with the frustration of PvP at the moment xD It's looking like PvE for me. A few friends are in and on Canderous Ordo, so I'm thinking that's where I'm headed with a Light character first.

jpharber
12.14.2011 , 08:55 AM | #23
I was in the first wave and luckily got all of the names I wanted! I spent most of the morning getting my names on every RP and RP-PVP server in case I decided to change

I am not a huge in game role player either, but the people on the RP servers just seem more mature and nicer normally. You never have to RP honestly and I normally don't, but I like the atmosphere.

Rhellion
12.14.2011 , 08:56 AM | #24
Birmingham signing in.
Slayn of <HARM>, Republic PVP - Anchorhead server

Aleida
12.14.2011 , 04:56 PM | #25
Muskegon here. Just got early access today

XevKai
12.14.2011 , 05:01 PM | #26
Highland, Michigan here! Been Beta Testing since August and got my early access today! Can't wait to make a character that doesn't get erased

Edit:
Server: Mind Trick
Guild: Blue Sun

ReavesH
12.14.2011 , 05:44 PM | #27
Westland - still waiting on pre-release code. spam checking my email constantly.

planning on hitting up the Anchorhead (pvp) server and rolling a consular sage.

StevieCheese
12.14.2011 , 05:46 PM | #28
Murder city-I mean Flint

Rommic
12.14.2011 , 05:52 PM | #29
NE of GR here
RP or pve server for starters but I'd like a toon on a pvp in a few months.
Any one server good for us mitten heads?

zebukiel
12.14.2011 , 05:55 PM | #30
Guess I am the only one Representing the Capital area?

Lansing area FTW. =P

Still not in early access. I'll likely play on the server with the shortest wait times upon getting into early release. I am not picky the type =)

I will be going Empire though Rest of ya?