Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Activate Lore Object - Help!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Activate Lore Object - Help!

Emmms's Avatar


Emmms
03.05.2012 , 05:34 AM | #1
Hiya - I can't seem to figure out how to activate my lore object - I can't equip it to me.... how do I do it?

its part of a mission to learn how to modify objects so... yeah how do I do it!

Thanks in Advance!!

GrandAdmrlThrawn's Avatar


GrandAdmrlThrawn
03.05.2012 , 05:37 AM | #2
I'm not sure what you mean by lore object. Can you tell us what class and level you are, what planet you are on, and what mission you are doing. Unless someone is doing something similar it's kinda hard to help you out without a little more information.
Master Jedi
"Q: Which side of an Ewok has the most fur? A: The outside!" - Jacen Solo

Erevan_Kindelar's Avatar


Erevan_Kindelar
03.05.2012 , 05:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Emmms View Post
Hiya - I can't seem to figure out how to activate my lore object - I can't equip it to me.... how do I do it?

its part of a mission to learn how to modify objects so... yeah how do I do it!

Thanks in Advance!!
The lore object is the little plaque next to the Item Modification station. Completing that "Item Modification" quest should give you an extra item that you can include on the sabre/weapon when you modify it.

You already have a Mod that was given to you along with the weapon, so just Ctrl+Right Click the weaon on your inventory, slap the two components into the free slots on the weapon, click "Apply", and you are done.
No, really! I am telling the truth, honestly! Look I can prove it, I am a politician! I am as honest as the day is long!
Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving... oh damn, err, that last comment was off the record, right?

Dragondog's Avatar


Dragondog
03.05.2012 , 06:05 AM | #4
IIRC you should right click it.
SWTOR Referral Link for new and returning players. Add 7 days of SUBSCRIPTION and other good stuff.
CE VIP

reverendsaintjay's Avatar


reverendsaintjay
03.05.2012 , 09:03 AM | #5
Also, and this is important if you are like me and left for the fleet as soon as you could, the quest will only complete when you click the lore object next to the mod station on your starting planet.

If you aren't already there, go back to your starting planet. On or near the main vendor area for the planet there should be a mod station, you can use your map filters to find it if you don't know where it is. Next to the mod station there will be a plaque that you can interact with (like most clickable lore objects it's glowing slightly blue).

Simply right-click the plaque and you are done, accept your XP and item enhancement and you are good to go.

Puzelina's Avatar


Puzelina
09.21.2013 , 06:08 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Erevan_Kindelar View Post
The lore object is the little plaque next to the Item Modification station. Completing that "Item Modification" quest should give you an extra item that you can include on the sabre/weapon when you modify it.

You already have a Mod that was given to you along with the weapon, so just Ctrl+Right Click the weaon on your inventory, slap the two components into the free slots on the weapon, click "Apply", and you are done.
Thank you very much !!!

Sulumer's Avatar


Sulumer
04.13.2015 , 01:34 AM | #7
I am a Smuggler and completed this but doesn't credit it as done although I have finished. ?

Fidelicatessen's Avatar


Fidelicatessen
04.13.2015 , 01:43 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sulumer View Post
I am a Smuggler and completed this but doesn't credit it as done although I have finished. ?
It is either a bug (these things do happen) or you didn't actually finish it. There should be a lore object sitting about 18 inches from the Item Modification Station on your starter planet. Is that what you clicked? If yes and if it's still active, what does the quest actually say to do?

Sulumer's Avatar


Sulumer
04.13.2015 , 02:25 AM | #9
Thanks for your help. I don't remember to be honest but I will check back and see. Thanks for your help

Mmurph's Avatar


Mmurph
04.13.2015 , 03:43 AM | #10
Just be careful about clicking random blue objects. Some of them release world bosses, that's not a surprise you want.