Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bugreport] Issue when in queues (server select screen)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[Bugreport] Issue when in queues (server select screen)

Lokken
12.16.2011 , 07:04 AM | #1
Hi.

Probably due to high load of servers, the server select screen freezes and lags for several seconds from time to time (it seems each the game requests a status update for refreshing the server list).

If you are placed in a waiting queue for a server, and one of this 'refresh lag spikes' happens just when you are finishing your queue, the game is not able to log you in and a "Error 9000" appears, (forcing you to start the queue again).

This scenario is much more frequent than it seems, (happened to me 3 of the 5 times I've been queued, and some friends seems to suffer the same issue frequently)

L

douninio
12.16.2011 , 11:54 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Lokken View Post
Hi.

Probably due to high load of servers, the server select screen freezes and lags for several seconds from time to time (it seems each the game requests a status update for refreshing the server list).

If you are placed in a waiting queue for a server, and one of this 'refresh lag spikes' happens just when you are finishing your queue, the game is not able to log you in and a "Error 9000" appears, (forcing you to start the queue again).

This scenario is much more frequent than it seems, (happened to me 3 of the 5 times I've been queued, and some friends seems to suffer the same issue frequently)

L
Same problem here!

Wayhawk
12.16.2011 , 11:59 AM | #3
Same here. Waited an hour. :-) So if I maybe wanne come in to the same server I have to wait another hour :-(