Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nobodythere's Art

wleighton
03.02.2012 , 12:43 AM | #1
Have done a few Star Wars: The Old Republic pieces and showed them here before in my Contest showcase: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=261888 Decided to do my own two main characters soon thereafter and wanted to share.

Silverriver Legacy

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...r2-d4rjd0x.jpg

Can see more of my art at www.nobodythere.ca! Thank you for taking a look!

---
All images appearing here are copyright Nobodythere Illustrations and are protected under international copyright treaties. They are made available for your personal viewing enjoyment only. No images are within the Public Domain. The works may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way without the prior express written permission of Nobodythere Illustrations and payment of a fee or arrangement thereof. Permission is explicitly denied for any republication of the works on this site without the prior express written consent of Nobodythere Illustrations. This includes publishing in print and on the Internet for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
"Sleep my friend and you will see dream is my reality" - James Hetfeild.

www.nobodythere.ca
Commissions start at $50.00!

wleighton
03.16.2012 , 12:31 AM | #2
This new one is my half an upcoming colab. Looking forward to seeing my friend's rendition of my Smuggler. Will post that final whenever it gets done. Thank you for looking!

Khana

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...r2-d4szwsb.jpg

---
All images appearing here are copyright Nobodythere Illustrations and are protected under international copyright treaties. They are made available for your personal viewing enjoyment only. No images are within the Public Domain. The works may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, manipulated, projected, used or altered in any way without the prior express written permission of Nobodythere Illustrations and payment of a fee or arrangement thereof. Permission is explicitly denied for any republication of the works on this site without the prior express written consent of Nobodythere Illustrations. This includes publishing in print and on the Internet for commercial or non-commercial purposes.

www.nobodythere.ca

Ivanelise
03.22.2012 , 08:50 AM | #3
Both pieces are great! I really like your Sith. She looks awesome.
THE BEWITCHING LEGACY
The Ebon Hawk

wleighton
04.01.2012 , 11:14 AM | #4
Thank you very much! Working on another piece now featuring my Agent. Should be done soon.

www.nobodythere.ca

wleighton
04.22.2012 , 03:26 PM | #5
Had some time after my surgery to finish a piece I started a while ago of my Agent and Kaliyo. Was nice to work with a "Canon" character in Kaliyo and do a romance piece at the same time. A nice break from my norm.

Ceanoo and Kaliyo

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...r2-d4xcari.jpg

---

www.nobodythere.ca

Ivanelise
04.24.2012 , 05:47 PM | #6
Wow I really hate these new forums. They make it really hard to see, read, and reply to posts. Not sure why Bioware changed them from the old forums which were great as they were. >.<

Now on to your art....OMG, Kaliyo is FANTASTIC!!!! I absolutely LOVE her face! The detail, everything...its just perfect. Wonderful job yet again.
THE BEWITCHING LEGACY
The Ebon Hawk

wleighton
05.06.2012 , 09:35 AM | #7
Thank you very much Ivanelise, had a good time working with her! Have gone on and done my take on a Jedi Guardian after a drawn out battle. Hope the gore doesn't see it removed!

Guardian

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...r2-d4ytt81.jpg

---

www.nobodythere.ca

wleighton
05.12.2012 , 07:01 PM | #8
Had to do a better piece of my lovely Gunslinger Tarjaa Silverriver, had a lot of fun playing around with this one and feel it turned out very well!

It's hard being humble knowing how great I am

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...r2-d4znlm4.jpg

---

www.nobodythere.ca

wleighton
06.10.2012 , 10:38 PM | #9
Thank you for looking!

BodeyBarret

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...r2-d533auw.jpg

---

www.nobodythere.ca

Garrem
06.11.2012 , 03:29 AM | #10
These are pretty gosh darn awesome. Keep up the good work!
Subscribing as well.
Sith happens.