Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All sith: Read please

Hotztotz
03.01.2012 , 08:12 AM | #1
My name is Pistolwhip, I am level 17 Bounty Hunter and technically not even a Sith. BUT I have saved your way of life 4 times now. I am afraid to take a break from TOR because if I do I may come back to the entire galaxy being dominated by Republic scum, who don't pay as many credits(so I've heard). So this is a call to action because I will be gone this weekend. Please don't let your empire fall apart while I'm away, I realize this is harder than it sounds but I have faith you can do it.

Thanks, Pistolwhip

P.S- You guys have some stuff to figure out also, a few things I have found on your home planet that would have been a concern if not for my heroics

-Cult worshiping a good turned evil turned good Force user who was killed and then came back to life
-Malfunctioning robots in an area connected to your Capital city
-A temple full of warring schizophrenics
-Rouge Sith Lords putting themselves into seclusion and stealing scientists to make new and wonderful (deadly) technology to use again other Sith (themselves)

You can pay me later

ConspicuousTree
03.01.2012 , 08:17 AM | #2
He does have a point.

I'll give him that.
The Hale Legacy - The Progenitor

SNEAKYSIX
03.01.2012 , 08:23 AM | #3
REPUBLIC RESPONSE,

OUr boffins intercepted your plea and it was read out at the Annually Wookie Knit wear conference.. We all laughed intensly that one of us had to be admitted to hospital.
The fact is the republic have twice as many armed and ready to crush the imperials. Its a popular propaganda mis-conception that there is more Sith.

In your absence this weekend your mud hut will be crushed your pet nerf violated lol and your credits given to a local Nerf herd healing sanctuary.

Long live the Republic

P.s only jest x
You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?... It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs."

kalimarr
03.01.2012 , 08:49 AM | #4
Rouge Sith Lords are very over-powdered.

Ryat
03.01.2012 , 08:52 AM | #5
Sith Juggernaut turns to Sith Sorcerer and says
"Bounty Hunters, we don't need that scum!"
Sith Sorcerer agrees.

Tovenar
03.01.2012 , 09:05 AM | #6
Sith Sorcerer Response!

What! Republic? War? When did this happen! I go Indiana Jones/Ghost Bustering for a few months and you guys started a fregen WAR!? DA F GUYS.

Also no worries about your Jedi turned evil turned good again because he turned crazy and then I turned him dead again.

Christ though, you make me poke my head out of the sand one more time and you'll be seeing your own face on the bounty boards!

Lord Tovenar
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

-Darth Helmet

Evincar
03.01.2012 , 09:58 AM | #7
Dear Pistolwhip,

It has come to our attention that you were instrumental in resolving several matters of a sensitive nature in service to the Empire. A representative of ours is already en route to your location to... "deal" with you. Make no plans to leave the system and stay where you are and we assure you, you will be receiving your "just rewards" soon enough. After all, we wouldn't want someone in possession of such sensitive information to feel as if the Empire has not treated them "adequately"

Sincerely Imperial Intelligence
"Be an instrument, Be a tool, The only thing you need to do is function."

zaltanus
03.01.2012 , 03:03 PM | #8
Another Sith Sorc response:

We're too busy running an empire to give you a certificate for fixing stuff.

You're a bounty hunter so this should make sense- I will pay you a ton of creds to never post something like this again.

/s,

The Sith
Thana Vesh PVE - Tastycakes: 50 Operative - Ratherdashing: 50 Sorceror - Lubu: 20 Sith Warrior

"KHAAAAN!" - 'Mal' Reynolds, Star Wars: Episode 4

Guildrum
03.01.2012 , 03:06 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by zaltanus View Post
Another Sith Sorc response:

We're too busy running an empire to give you a certificate for fixing stuff.

You're a bounty hunter so this should make sense- I will pay you a ton of creds to never post something like this again.

/s,

The Sith
Dear Sith Sorc,

By running the Empire, you mean running it into the ground correct?

Sincerely,
Another Bounty Hunter
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

Muglor
03.01.2012 , 03:10 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by kalimarr View Post
Rouge Sith Lords are very over-powdered.
Ahahahaha...niiice.