Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Predictions regarding the most popular crafting skill?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Predictions regarding the most popular crafting skill?

Ashnazg
12.13.2011 , 06:53 AM | #1
My money is on biochem followed by cybertech

revenantess
12.13.2011 , 06:54 AM | #2
Artifice, most people will play jedi/sith.
"You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."
"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
"You ask a glass of water."

Apocalypsezero
12.13.2011 , 06:55 AM | #3
I'm guessing once people figure out things it will be between Cybertech and Biochem with their corresponding gathering and mission skills.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
MMO General Forums, Proof of the Need for Eugenics.

Tegelsten
12.13.2011 , 06:55 AM | #4
I've only tried Armormech and really liked it, but I'm gonna go with biotech because of the reusables. Perhaps others are thinking the same thing?

Kiean
12.13.2011 , 07:02 AM | #5
I am tossing up between biochem and armortech, I know bichem will be more popular and more beneficial but I think armortech will be rare and selling decent armor is always a good money maker.

Blodhren
12.13.2011 , 07:02 AM | #6
Never tinkered with biochem in either beta invite- what sort of reusable consumables we talking about?
Peace is a lie. The Jedi fight for "peace". Power is an empty promise, pursued by the misguided Sith. Both know nothing, both have learned nothing. Honor and Glory are a fools prize, neither are of any use to the dead. There is only the Force.

Goshee
12.13.2011 , 07:03 AM | #7
I have a feeling a lot of people will choose a crafting and gathering skill which benefits their class progression. I for one will be taking, archaeology, artifice and treasure hunting

Vector
12.13.2011 , 07:09 AM | #8
Think it will mainly depend on the classes people roll.
GAMERSFOLLY
CE

manipi
12.13.2011 , 07:09 AM | #9
I have seen many people post about going Biochem first.

Ashnazg
12.13.2011 , 07:10 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Blodhren View Post
Never tinkered with biochem in either beta invite- what sort of reusable consumables we talking about?
Reusable medkits, reusable stat boots (I believe its 90 to primary stat, and something like 40 to a 2ndary stat), reusable short-term massive boosts (e.g. 500 to a 2ndary stat for 15 secs), as well as implants.