Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

more people on forums then in game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
more people on forums then in game

Ilyanna
12.13.2011 , 11:20 AM | #11
I recommend getting up and doing some jumping jacks, scrubbing your toilet clean and then flossing your teeth. (plz wash hands first)
Then you will be both productive and proactive!
Widow Starborn - Body Guard <Eternal Chaos>
Ilyanna - Dirge <Equilibrium> EQ2
Analog time piece, sky wide - sync to the ticker inside.

Rainsfords
12.13.2011 , 11:36 AM | #12
I wish people would stop with the whole "the game isn't even live until the 20th." Paying customers are playing the final build on ~live~ servers right now. The game is gold. Every recent MMO has given a week of "early access" to make up for the logistically problem of the game being ready before the boxes make it to shelves. Let everyone sit in a queue (which we are going to be doing anyway come this weekend) or give a definitive, conservative set of dates for when people can start so if it's ready early it's just gravy. It's the whole "we've run more betas than any MMO in history besides FFXIV and still can't figure out how our servers work" mentality that's driving people nuts.

TomWhiting
12.13.2011 , 11:50 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rainsfords View Post
I wish people would stop with the whole "the game isn't even live until the 20th." Paying customers are playing the final build on ~live~ servers right now.
Actually, nobody has paid for anything right now. A pre-order deposit was made in some cases, but nobody is as of yet a 'paying customer'.

Scoped
12.13.2011 , 12:30 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TomWhiting View Post
They will get there when they get there
Impatient trolls aren't going to dictate to bioware what to do, ever.
They are not Blizzard EA will tell them what to do and when to do it.
and we all know EA likes to release stuff before it is ready.