Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is your problem guys?

zarnakrider
02.26.2012 , 10:33 AM | #1
If you liked the graphics , atmosphere and movement those other *********** things would be done. If you want a game like wow go and play that ****. Why are you comparing all of mmos with wow. Just play your game and wait you ll get what you want.

Tservo
02.26.2012 , 10:34 AM | #2
Ok here we go..

Nitrosnwbrdr
02.26.2012 , 10:40 AM | #3
What I don't get are the anti-fanboies. The ones who believe if you enjoy ToR you are somehow an uninformed gamer. Someone who doesn't know games and settles for trash. I agree on many negative points people bring up. I won't, however, quit the game due to the small-ish bugs or "missing" features... Which most I don't see as a deal breaker. I see the potential ToR can be and that's why I keep playing. Plus my guild is a fun, active; group of guys and girls.

Moitteva
02.26.2012 , 10:42 AM | #4
Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage constructive discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!