Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ithilwen
02.24.2013 , 04:29 PM | #701
Why doesn't everyone in this thread start making threads in the PTS forums? If they delete one thread and give the creator a warning, someone else could make one and so on...

Eventually they'd have to give us a responce wouldn't they?
Valkarah - Valania - Santiel
Dramorion - Onai - Ostana

Dahkot
02.24.2013 , 07:20 PM | #702
Quote: Originally Posted by Ithilwen View Post
Why doesn't everyone in this thread start making threads in the PTS forums? If they delete one thread and give the creator a warning, someone else could make one and so on...

You would think so , but realize they actually have ducked this thread for a year , a complete year , and aren't concerned about how embarrassing and pathetic it is for them even though it has stayed on page one or two for quite a while.

They've actually ran scared a year on their main forum so I'm not sure they have any shame in just ignoring and closing other threads.

Ithilwen
02.24.2013 , 07:26 PM | #703
Quote: Originally Posted by Dahkot View Post
You would think so , but realize they actually have ducked this thread for a year , a complete year , and aren't concerned about how embarrassing and pathetic it is for them even though it has stayed on page one or two for quite a while.

They've actually ran scared a year on their main forum so I'm not sure they have any shame in just ignoring and closing other threads.
then at least we would know they're reading it, otherwise they wouldn't know if they should close or delete it
Valkarah - Valania - Santiel
Dramorion - Onai - Ostana

jankiel
02.25.2013 , 01:03 AM | #704
Bump back! Bioware I call you to adress this issue or live in shame!
Coris of The Progenitor

Alec_Fortescue
02.25.2013 , 01:57 AM | #705
Quote: Originally Posted by Ithilwen View Post

Not really worth the warnings... That's lots of infraction points for intentional threads like that.

Ruskaeth
02.25.2013 , 02:19 AM | #706
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Yes.
Exactly a year ago, an answer to question about collector's edition vendor. A yes!

I am just curious, has it been updated?

*edit*

Just read it hasn't been updated with new and promised items.

It makes me and then it makes me .

Tentou
02.25.2013 , 02:41 AM | #707
Honestly, even though I think this is a waste of time because they obviously have seen this thread by now, probably daily, I too would like to add that I want to see some substantial new items added to the vendor. Just add recolours and convenience items since they are easy to do.

Heck an example would be adding the imperial dancer security outfit to the rep-side one and republic dancer one imp-side. This would be collector edition unique to the opposite faction, be extremely easy to do, and not waste new assets that could have been used in the cartel market. There are many other things like this that could be done.
Shock - Casual

TheSeventhJedi
02.25.2013 , 08:40 AM | #708
Still waiting for an update, in much the same manner that I'm still waiting for my monthly CC stipend.

jankiel
02.25.2013 , 10:39 AM | #709
Well I unsubed. Will keep playing till my game time finishes. Thanks for updating the vendor bioware!
Coris of The Progenitor

Dimitris_otor
02.25.2013 , 01:08 PM | #710
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by belizar View Post
Will the collectors edition ever get updated with more items ? as it stands now the security key vendor offers more/better in some cases.
Yes.
Georg "Observer" Zoeller
Principal Lead Combat Designer
Happy Birthday to LIE
1 year today,

The Cake is a lie!