Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dimitris_otor's Avatar


Dimitris_otor
02.21.2013 , 03:59 AM | #631
This issue makes me embarrassed to be a CE Owner.

Jimsam's Avatar


Jimsam
02.21.2013 , 04:54 AM | #632
No mention of the CE store in the patch notes?

I saw that owning the CE minimech gives us.....wait for it..........a whole 0 points :\


Huzzah.
Spoiler

Desolaytore's Avatar


Desolaytore
02.21.2013 , 05:48 AM | #633
Quote: Originally Posted by Jimsam View Post
No mention of the CE store in the patch notes?

I saw that owning the CE minimech gives us.....wait for it..........a whole 0 points :\


Huzzah.
LOL Saw that...

I scrolled and scrolled and checked the vendor... Not A Damn Thing. -___-
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Nagruf's Avatar


Nagruf
02.21.2013 , 05:51 AM | #634
Has anyone checked the vender on the PTS for 2.0 to see if anything has been added?

Desolaytore's Avatar


Desolaytore
02.21.2013 , 05:53 AM | #635
Quote: Originally Posted by Nagruf View Post
Has anyone checked the vender on the PTS for 2.0 to see if anything has been added?
I did, nothing has been added...

Currently starting to get enraged from the waiting
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Dimitris_otor's Avatar


Dimitris_otor
02.21.2013 , 05:54 AM | #636
Quote: Originally Posted by Nagruf View Post
Has anyone checked the vender on the PTS for 2.0 to see if anything has been added?
0 things has been added in PTS 2.0 to CE vendor

Dimitris_otor's Avatar


Dimitris_otor
02.21.2013 , 05:59 AM | #637
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Yes.
4 More days to 1 year anniversary.

Spoiler

versulas's Avatar


versulas
02.21.2013 , 07:08 AM | #638
Heh, when news of this game going f2p hit I pretty much just chalked up the CE edition as a loss and braced for impact XD ...Now that the future looks a bit less bleak, I can start hoping again

Honestly, I'd take a reskinned anything so long as it's unique. Really want my Republic toons decked out in something as cool as the Imperial Trooper set. Something with a hood for the less-meat-shield-inclined would be nice.
Since when has common sense ever been common?

MrLeee's Avatar


MrLeee
02.21.2013 , 07:34 AM | #639
Quote: Originally Posted by versulas View Post
Heh, when news of this game going f2p hit I pretty much just chalked up the CE edition as a loss and braced for impact XD ...Now that the future looks a bit less bleak, I can start hoping again

Honestly, I'd take a reskinned anything so long as it's unique. Really want my Republic toons decked out in something as cool as the Imperial Trooper set. Something with a hood for the less-meat-shield-inclined would be nice.
Yep pretty much this. F2P killed any CE stuff coming to the story. It sucks big time, but I really don't think there is a damn thing we can do about it.
False advertising at it's best! OMG Someone sue BioWare quick! :P

EDIT: I was looking at the new achivements list and under pets if you have the Minimech CE pet you get ZERO points!!!!!! sigh
Hope that changes!!

http://dulfy.net/2013/02/21/swtor-le...vements-guide/
Prefers blasters over hokey religions and ancient weapons.

Nagruf's Avatar


Nagruf
02.21.2013 , 08:23 AM | #640
false advertising and also the origianl advert is still active on there website

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20111021