Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ithilwen
02.20.2013 , 07:41 PM | #621
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
You know, at this point, I'd be fine if they just gave a recolor of the armors we already have access to. A Red Imperial Trooper and a Beige Republic Officer outfit would go a long way with me.

What say you BioWare? Is that too much effort to keep us happy? Throw us a bone.

Please not more recolours!
Valkarah - Valania - Santiel
Dramorion - Onai - Ostana

ArsenalJaycen
02.20.2013 , 07:42 PM | #622
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Somebody run up to the CE Vendor on pts and see if there is something new up there -_-
Nothing added

Blackavaar
02.20.2013 , 07:57 PM | #623
Quote: Originally Posted by Ithilwen View Post
Please not more recolours!
At least it would be something.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Cleet_Xia
02.20.2013 , 08:08 PM | #624
I'd take recolors over nothing.......
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Ithilwen
02.20.2013 , 10:43 PM | #625
Recolours are all they've been giving us so far, even the CM gear are recolours that can be equiped by any character...

It would be better if they added dyes to the CE vendor, then we could recolour our favorite gear in the colours we want.
Valkarah - Valania - Santiel
Dramorion - Onai - Ostana

TexasMarine
02.20.2013 , 10:50 PM | #626
I have CE and would like to see new stuff in there. but I honestly don't give a **** at this point. BW hardly ever follows through with their promises. What does surprise me however, is that someone somewhere hasn't taken them to court over false advertising yet.

Alec_Fortescue
02.21.2013 , 12:29 AM | #627
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleet_Xia View Post
I'd take recolors over nothing.......
Recolours of the gear not available anywhere else... Remember it's meant to be xclusive, don't ask for "anything" -_-

A generic Jedi npc armor from Tython would count.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

jankiel
02.21.2013 , 01:18 AM | #628
Would it be actually that hard to do a recolor of some npc armor? I'd take this any time.
Coris of The Progenitor

Alec_Fortescue
02.21.2013 , 01:25 AM | #629
Quote: Originally Posted by jankiel View Post
Would it be actually that hard to do a recolor of some npc armor? I'd take this any time.
Not at all.At the moment what we have in the CE vendor assortment are the NPC armor copy-pastes. Would love them to the same about Jedi Knight and Consular and Smuggler armor because current ones fit soldier archetypes.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Cleet_Xia
02.21.2013 , 02:32 AM | #630
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
A generic Jedi npc armor from Tython would count.
I'd take the generic NPC armor over a recolor, to make it even easier on them. Honestly I'd prefer it.

There's a lot of NPC armor pieces that would be nice to have on the CE vender.

And I feel that's what CE holders should push for - simply because it's the solution with the greatest probability of happening. It requires the least amount of work. Many of the NPC sets are recolors of player gear - so they won't create new clipping bugs. They don't require any additional artwork.

As you said, it's just a copy/paste job, & the right thing is for them to at least add a set suitable for each class.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~