Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alec_Fortescue
02.19.2013 , 06:16 PM | #601
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleet_Xia View Post
Attempting to use threats to obtain your goal from any company is the fastest way to guarantee that they refuse to cooperate.
You obviously aren't familiar with the story behind sgr...
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Traditional Jedi robes please! And then I am gone from general discussion. Promise! :]
Devs, it can't get any more iconic and traditional than this: http://i.imgur.com/9ha8ELu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2NoBT6o.jpg

Spends 2000 euro on a gaming rig exclusively for TOR to be riddled by graphical issues in TOR. Loving it.

Hakafu
02.19.2013 , 07:02 PM | #602
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
But I am so much concerned about the fate of my Warden and Commander Shepard... :l
Did any part of Mass Effect 3 seem like they cared at all about the game series now that they're at the end of it? That was a pathetic way to end the series, and the DLC they only made because everyone talked about how horrible their game was and even got it around the internet media to get it coverage, was still pathetic. I don't see them making an effort in this, even though it's clearly false advertisement and breach of contract and whatever other terms you can slap on it, simply because this is getting zero media coverage. If this would finally break out and get some coverage, you bet your a** that we'd get some effort from them, but not until then.

Marmerus
02.19.2013 , 11:06 PM | #603
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Yes.
It gets pretty bad when the game developers starts trolling the forum....
@ Bioware
Stop trolling the EU. Fix the downtimes to the middle of the night and not in the middle of the morning / day.

ArsenalJaycen
02.20.2013 , 07:25 AM | #604
Quote: Originally Posted by Ithilwen View Post
How much would that sort of thing cost?
As I am not in the US I have no idea how much a class action lawsuit would cost. PS3 owners put in a class action lawsuit vs EA over the pre-order promise of BF3 when they were promised to get a copy of BF1943 for free and did not get it and they won.

LohKey
02.20.2013 , 07:30 AM | #605
Quote: Originally Posted by Marmerus View Post
It gets pretty bad when the game developers starts trolling the forum....
They lied about the CE vendor and got your money, what do they care, it's not like you're really a valued customer lol. You're a cow to be milked till you quit playing, I'm sure once the new great thing they want you to open your wallet for comes along they will be sweet as pie and tell you how great it's gonna be! It's a con job, plain and simple.
Pawning your Jedi Like A *** *** girl scout ***** *** ******* in your moms ****** *****!!
BH since 2004!
CE

Jacen_Starsolo
02.20.2013 , 07:42 AM | #606
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Yes.
Almost to the anniversary of the famous post. Happy early 1 year birthday to the trolling.

Journeyer
02.20.2013 , 07:53 AM | #607
Quote: Originally Posted by ArsenalJaycen View Post
I looked into legal action in the UK but got told only a US citizen could file a class action lawsuit in the US as EA / Bioware is a US company that a lawsuit could not be brought up in the UK.

So it is down to a CE holder in the US to bring forward a class action lawsuit.
Heh. Don't.

You'd spend several tens of thousands of dollars arranging the suit, and the day before your preliminary hearing, Bioware would add the Green-backed Alderanian Troll pet to the vendor. *poof* There goes your lawsuit, as Bioware adds items to the vendor post-launch.
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution

jankiel
02.20.2013 , 09:52 AM | #608
Maybe we should spam the suggestion box? I mean how long can they ignore people?
Lord Coris -The Progenitor

JerForceOne
02.20.2013 , 10:06 AM | #609
Quote: Originally Posted by jankiel View Post
Maybe we should spam the suggestion box? I mean how long can they ignore people?
Oh, i doubt they have trouble ignoring anyone. In the mean time, i'd like a little more equality with the items available at the CE Vendor. The Imp armor looks really good, but the republic armor is a joke. I don't think i've actually seen anyone wear that.

Kintaroshi
02.20.2013 , 10:07 AM | #610
Quote: Originally Posted by jankiel View Post
They haves ignored the community for a year, you really think they can't stretch it out?
Kintaroshi - Powertech
-S- Silent Strike multi-MMO gaming guild since 04' -S-
=Shadowfire's Feared Pikeman Bounty Hunter=
SOE stole my DoTs and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.