Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alec_Fortescue
02.09.2013 , 04:06 AM | #461
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
Agreed! Also agree with everyone else... VIP area needs a revamp/buff.
I am not gonna ask for more than I was promised to get; that is exclusive, social armor and weapons "that will make me look cool but not yield any power bonuses over the regular gear".

oaceen
02.09.2013 , 05:02 AM | #462
Quote: Originally Posted by reaperkeepet View Post
Wow. Overjoyed right now...
ok, not to burst anyone's bubble (and i know a dev already said yes), but it's been well over a year now since launch.

JediMB
02.09.2013 , 08:50 AM | #463
CE owner in Sweden here.

You'd think that, at the very least, there'd have been recolored versions of the original CE vendor gear added at some point, but apparently even a Snow Trooper armor requires too much effort to put in the store?

Personally I'd be quite pleased if we received distinctly recolored versions of Cartel Market pieces for the CE vendor.
The Morrowbringer Legacy The Red Eclipse (PvE) [EU]
Deep into that darkness peering, you reach out your hand and grasp what you are searching for.
Now ring the bells that sweep away the darkness; the bells that beckon tomorrow's dawn.

Yaskel
02.09.2013 , 09:20 AM | #464
English CE owner.

Yep I am rather disappointed that they have not even bothered to address this issue of promised updates! Very unprofessional!

Desolaytore
02.09.2013 , 09:22 AM | #465
Quote: Originally Posted by Yaskel View Post
English CE owner.

Yep I am rather disappointed that they have not even bothered to address this issue of promised updates! Very unprofessional!
That's EA for you...
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

TheSeventhJedi
02.09.2013 , 11:23 AM | #466
Where's my update?
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB

(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

Senga_J
02.09.2013 , 12:27 PM | #467
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Yes.
The limits of the posted quote could mean next year, but the smiley face leads me to believe it will be soon (tm).
POT5 Level 55's:
Serdatt (PT) Zerriest (Sin) Asareng (Mara)

ArsenalJaycen
02.09.2013 , 02:27 PM | #468
**Update**

I have spoken to Game Digital Ltd (Game.co.uk) and they have utterly refused to give me back the money even though Trading Standards had told them they should do it. As they are saying rightly that the blame is down to Bioware / EA and not them.

Visa got back to me and told me that Game are not fault and it would be hard to prove they are.

Trading Standards also pointed out that I can only take Game to civil court in the UK as they are a UK company but it would cost a minimum of 150 to try and get back 130.

That a a civil court case in the US as EA is a US company would stand more chance as Trading Standards said they can't bring EA to case in the UK even though they have a UK office the company is registered in the US and must comply with US law.

I am still waiting to hear back from Advertising Standard Agency to see if Bioware / EA is in breach of false advertising. But that if they are guilty they would most likely just get a written warning.

So I have reached the end of the line. I can still write the letters to Bioware / EA and then report it to Trading Standards that they did not respond but after that it not much more can be done. I am afraid it is down to some one in the US to take up the mantel and fight our case.

Oudomou
02.09.2013 , 02:38 PM | #469
Quote: Originally Posted by Senga_J View Post
The limits of the posted quote could mean next year, but the smiley face leads me to believe it will be soon (tm).
...until you realise the dev post is from February last year.
If Tetris has taught me anything, it's that errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
King for a day, Batman Forever.

jumay
02.09.2013 , 04:32 PM | #470
It is very sad and disappointing that they have done nothing to make this perk worthwhile. I bought the CE expecting something beyond what the general public got. What they lead us to believe and what they have provided are as different as a small moon and a battle station.