Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Desolaytore's Avatar


Desolaytore
02.05.2013 , 03:43 AM | #371
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Nu-uh. CE Vendor was promised EXCLUSIVE outfits and items available nowhere else.
Indeed, and it better stay that way with updates!!!

Still waiting for an update...
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

LordRaeth's Avatar


LordRaeth
02.05.2013 , 05:03 AM | #372
Does anyone know when the next general patch/update will be released? May be it'll be slipped in with that?

Oudomou's Avatar


Oudomou
02.05.2013 , 05:27 AM | #373
Quote: Originally Posted by LordRaeth View Post
Does anyone know when the next general patch/update will be released? May be it'll be slipped in with that?
Wouldn't get my hopes up.

Oh, and as a CE owner myself, I want my CE vendor updated too (surprise!)
If Tetris has taught me anything, it's that errors pile up and accomplishments disappear.
King for a day, Batman Forever.

TheSeventhJedi's Avatar


TheSeventhJedi
02.05.2013 , 09:47 AM | #374
Look at this link:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...12#edit5738912

Sounds like they're VERY able to make new items, lots of them, in a VERY timely manner. Shame it's for the CM.

Where's my update?
Click for free things, please:

http://www.swtor.com/r/GlscnB


(It's a referral link - whether you're a new or returning member,
you'll get all sorts of goodies!)

SorrowsShadow's Avatar


SorrowsShadow
02.05.2013 , 10:35 AM | #375
I went to the Cantina Tour in London and they said there would be a new item in the CE Store soon; they couldnt remember if it was the next patch or one after; they didn't elude to what it was, they did however say it's hard to do stuff for that vendor because it would need to be usable by any class so 1 type isn't being favoured.

Damien said he was well aware of what was promised and it's importance and the CE Vendor would get some focus in time, but like I say he only mentioned a small update Soon(TM)
Nostrum Dolus - The Red Eclipse
Serenté (Sage - Seer)

Desolaytore's Avatar


Desolaytore
02.05.2013 , 12:46 PM | #376
Quote: Originally Posted by SorrowsShadow View Post
I went to the Cantina Tour in London and they said there would be a new item in the CE Store soon; they couldnt remember if it was the next patch or one after; they didn't elude to what it was, they did however say it's hard to do stuff for that vendor because it would need to be usable by any class so 1 type isn't being favoured.

Damien said he was well aware of what was promised and it's importance and the CE Vendor would get some focus in time, but like I say he only mentioned a small update Soon(TM)
Hopefull 1.7 will have an update. It would be the best time to do it! However... it better not be just a modified version of that new pet coming out >_>
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
02.05.2013 , 12:48 PM | #377
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
Hopefull 1.7 will have an update. It would be the best time to do it! However... it better not be just a modified version of that new pet coming out >_>
No. We were told by Ohlen we'll get weapons and armor that will make us look cool.

veyl's Avatar


veyl
02.05.2013 , 01:00 PM | #378
Quote: Originally Posted by SorrowsShadow View Post
I went to the Cantina Tour in London and they said there would be a new item in the CE Store soon; they couldnt remember if it was the next patch or one after; they didn't elude to what it was, they did however say it's hard to do stuff for that vendor because it would need to be usable by any class so 1 type isn't being favoured.

Damien said he was well aware of what was promised and it's importance and the CE Vendor would get some focus in time, but like I say he only mentioned a small update Soon(TM)
It's hard to make adaptive gear? Seems like the Cartel Market has plenty of them.
It's hard to make exclusive pets? Seems like the Cartel Market has plenty of them.
It's hard to make exclusive mounts? Seems like the Cartel Market has plenty of them.

It sounds to me like you got BioPR'ed. I appreciate hearing something at least, but really... It's amazing that they can sit there and say that while items on the CM are being pumped out. (even if half of them are recolored skins.)

Desolaytore's Avatar


Desolaytore
02.05.2013 , 01:40 PM | #379
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
No. We were told by Ohlen we'll get weapons and armor that will make us look cool.
Yeah well we've seen how true to their words they are already Anyway, I was just saying because the last update we had was the tauntaun pet
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
02.05.2013 , 01:47 PM | #380
Quote: Originally Posted by Desolaytore View Post
Yeah well we've seen how true to their words they are already Anyway, I was just saying because the last update we had was the tauntaun pet
And then almost everyone got a very, very similar one.