Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

terminova
02.25.2012 , 12:47 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by belizar View Post
Sorry but in this day and age 2months is alot of time in the mmo market atm u snoze and wow/rift gets their subs back.

They shouldnt have said they would update the vendor if they couldnt do it.would love for a dev to post.
Sorry, but no, 2 months is not a lot of time for adding more vanity items to the game.

SithEater
02.25.2012 , 12:48 PM | #22
The reason the CE vendor is lame is because they stole all the good stuff from it and put it in the security key vendor. Between the pissing and moaning pre-launch about the CE people getting stuff the others can't and them wanting to sell more security keys they greatly expanded the one vendor at the cost of the other two. Hence the ones actually in the VIP room are dog crap and the only good one is on the main floor.
Grand Master of the Sword in Box Form of Lightsaber Combat.

Alodar
02.27.2012 , 01:07 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Yes.
Glad to hear it.

That was the one feature out of the Collector's Edition that didn't live up to the high quality standard that I've come to expect from BioWare.

Looking forward to what you folks come up with.

Alodar
(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀!!Ξ[!(Θ)!!!▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

Koalachan
02.27.2012 , 01:23 PM | #24
Sorry but in this day and age 2months is alot of time in the mmo market atm u snoze and wow/rift gets their subs back.

They shouldnt have said they would update the vendor if they couldnt do it.would love for a dev to post.
So how come wow waits six months to release anything? And a dev already posted above you.

priest
02.27.2012 , 01:32 PM | #25
Yes.
Thank you. Can I suggest something? While we got the Yellow/black lightsaber crystal...it's really not something useful after a really low level.

Can we get lvl 50 stuff? and PLEASE...the Republic side needs some cooler stuff. Right now I can make my Sage look like a homless guy or super duck.
╬╬█]∎⌉()[█][\▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬┌ị∈-⋂Dị ∃ị└∈▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

cidtheslayer
02.27.2012 , 06:01 PM | #26
Yes.
Thank you!!!!

This is good to hear!

I suspect we'll get medium and heavy versions of the social gear first before something 'new'.

Also, hopefully we'll get the two missing republic companion kits!
\.o. \.o. \.o.MASSASSI REBORN.o./ .o./ .o./
ịΞΞΞ||{███████████████████████████}

Trixor
02.27.2012 , 06:30 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by priest View Post
Thank you. Can I suggest something? While we got the Yellow/black lightsaber crystal...it's really not something useful after a really low level.

Can we get lvl 50 stuff? and PLEASE...the Republic side needs some cooler stuff. Right now I can make my Sage look like a homless guy or super duck.
Read the patch notes for the test server. Says something about high level pre order crystals being available.

Malus_Rex
02.27.2012 , 06:35 PM | #28
Will the collectors edition ever get updated with more items ? as it stands now the security key vendor offers more/better in some cases.
Ofcourse it will there is absolute nothing in them at the moment. It's like some guy High School did the in-game stuff for Homework the night before it was handed in!

SW:TOR CE was the worst CE of any CE ever made...

Rant/Rage over lol... but what I say is true.
Azrael
Jedi Sentinel
Frostclaw
Collectors Edition

Koalachan
02.27.2012 , 06:40 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Malus_Rex View Post
Ofcourse it will there is absolute nothing in them at the moment. It's like some guy High School did the in-game stuff for Homework the night before it was handed in!

SW:TOR CE was the worst CE of any CE ever made...

Rant/Rage over lol... but what I say is true.
Pretty sure it beats "buy the CE and all you get is this in game pet"

Blackavaar
02.27.2012 , 06:41 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Romiz View Post
The one that sells the speeder is for Digital CE and one with a much larger list is Box CE. On top of that there is a Security Key vendor. Box CE gets access to all 3.
Only if you assume people who bought the CE box use the Security Key that came with it, which many don't because the Security Keys tend to have... issues.

And the VIP Vendor is available to anyone with VIP access, which anyone can buy from the Cantina vendor if they have 1.5 mil credits.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]