Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When do you get companion(s)?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
When do you get companion(s)?

bliapis
12.16.2011 , 12:16 AM | #1
I played a J/K and got my bot during my questing. I reached L14 but i was still with one companion.

When do you get the rest of the group?
i5 2500k OC @ 4Ghz | Thermaltek Hyper TX3 air cooler | 8gb Corsair Vengeance | Asus GTX580 CU | Asus Maximus IV GenZ/Gen3 | Thermatek 750W PSU -==- Server: Fredon Nad (EU)// Characters: [B]Vanguard L50: Clipjunkie// [B]Sentinel L50: Seithan// Juggernaur L50: Shaithis // Sorcerer L42: Rasthavas

Rosecroix
12.16.2011 , 12:41 AM | #2
Hi!

I play a JK now. I got another robot when i got my ship, and just before that i got a female jedi padawan at the end of the classquests on Courascant. I think the rest will follow from maybe every other planet or so.

bliapis
12.16.2011 , 12:50 AM | #3
So you think the next two companions come between L15 and 20 huh?
i5 2500k OC @ 4Ghz | Thermaltek Hyper TX3 air cooler | 8gb Corsair Vengeance | Asus GTX580 CU | Asus Maximus IV GenZ/Gen3 | Thermatek 750W PSU -==- Server: Fredon Nad (EU)// Characters: [B]Vanguard L50: Clipjunkie// [B]Sentinel L50: Seithan// Juggernaur L50: Shaithis // Sorcerer L42: Rasthavas

etemenanki
12.16.2011 , 12:55 AM | #4
As a Juggernaut I can say that I got my first companion during my class quest missions at the end of time on Korriban (around 9-10) and I got my second one with my ship (16ish), which is the end of the class quests on the home planet. If this pattern holds true, next one should show up around the time I am done the next planet, but I dunno for sure, never made it that far in the beta weekends.

Xantuss
12.16.2011 , 01:04 AM | #5
Sith Warrior get another pretty soon, on Balmora (next after Dromund Kaas). Another case is Sith Inq. He get first of Korriban (9-10 lvl), then droid with ship (like everybody around 15-16 lvl). But then he must wait pretty long time. Next one is on Tatooine... Third planet after Dromund Kaas.
It is very variable when classes get their companions

Aramoro
12.16.2011 , 03:45 AM | #6
Smugglers get's their first at lvl 9ish and their shipdroid at around 15 when they "reaquire" their ship.

Next companion for most is at Nar Shaddaa around lvl 20 for classquests there.
Winter is coming.