Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR.com Currently Unavailable? Srsly?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SWTOR.com Currently Unavailable? Srsly?

Enitan
12.13.2011 , 09:42 AM | #1
SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon!

Leider ist die Star Wars: The Old Republic-Website momentan nicht erreichbar. Versuchen Sie es später erneut.

Nous sommes désolés, mais le site web Star Wars: The Old Republic n'est pas disponible actuellement. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.

Are there really that many people in the forums?! It seems like any other day in here so why am I getting this constantly?!
It isn't lurking in the shadows if you're drawing power from them.

So Lonestar now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

suprcharg
12.13.2011 , 09:43 AM | #2
Can't believe these guys were not prepared for this.

Lopp
12.13.2011 , 09:44 AM | #3
yes...thee are really that many people on the forums..most are QQ'ing HARD, lmao..the rage is great, i havent laughed this hard since..well i dont know when, this is good stuff..good stuff i tell ya.
Dude, SHUTUP!! I can't hear the story, Your ruining my immersion.

Founding Member FORGOTTEN SOULS

Lulzy
12.13.2011 , 09:44 AM | #4
No this is the first day of Early Access. The traffic is extremely high. As no one knows what wave they will get into people are following the forums very closely waiting for that invite.

Enitan
12.13.2011 , 09:45 AM | #5
yea i seriously had to click the "quote" link about 10 times to be able to reply to someone I am talking to in another thread.

I wonder if they rented/bought extra servers for the first month or so ...

Or if they should look into doing more of that

themacr
12.13.2011 , 09:46 AM | #6
It's all of the whine people are spewing all over the place, its grinding down the gears that run this place!!!

THIS IS THE END OF THE WORLD... of.. warc%*#$&

Appletaz
12.13.2011 , 09:47 AM | #7
Honestly you kids are pretty funny that you would even be outraged that the site may have access problems on the first day of launch, a day that 100s of thousands of people have been waiting for for years.

And you come here and make a thread that they DARE to make you wait one minute to access the forums! Why the nerve!

And if you claim u aren't a kid, and you made this thread or agreed with it, there is no doubt about the level of your maturity. Honestly.

Enitan
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Appletaz View Post
Honestly you kids are pretty funny that you would even be outraged that the site may have access problems on the first day of launch, a day that 100s of thousands of people have been waiting for for years.

And you come here and make a thread that they DARE to make you wait one minute to access the forums! Why the nerve!

And if you claim u aren't a kid, and you made this thread or agreed with it, there is no doubt about the level of your maturity. Honestly.
Wow thanks for the talk MOM!

Seriously no for the most part they have been good, but there have been times where I have to hit reload for about 10 minutes to get in.

I've been noticing some other bugs as well with the new forums, like why does it say that I have my message count from pre-forum wipe yet there are no messages there and I can't get the number to clear

Oh and by the way, if I want to be talked down to I will let you know, your reply actually made you appear quite immature as well and it was almost TROLLISH

OBLCDiomedes
12.13.2011 , 09:55 AM | #9
Seriously. The amount of people who need a crash course in basic networking is really shocking. For a gaming community a lot of you are completely clueless. Makes me lawl
> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned

Enitan
12.13.2011 , 09:58 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by OBLCDiomedes View Post
Seriously. The amount of people who need a crash course in basic networking is really shocking. For a gaming community a lot of you are completely clueless. Makes me lawl
It's not so much that, I know and understand a lot about networks, user loads, etc... I was just making a general comment that maybe they should of upped the ante a bit and rented/bought some extra equipment for the first month.