Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It really does make no sence...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
It really does make no sence...

FireSomething
12.13.2011 , 11:32 AM | #91
Just so we're all on the same page here. Everyone knows the BBB has no power to do anything and is at best a high school clique and at worst a protection racket?

Honestly complaining to the BBB will net you about as much gain as complaining here. Well here you at least get the bonus of everyone else making fun of you.

Temeluchus
12.13.2011 , 11:36 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Mannce View Post
Best of luck to you!
Ahh, the true sign that someone has painted themselves into a corner in an argument and can't find a way out.

I can see why you are avoiding answering the questions put forth to you by us, it only further weakens your indignation over EGA. If you had not included the post about how much money you make by doing the exact same thing EA/BW are doing or if your company reported itself to the BBB(which would be akin to shooting yourself in the foot) or you made an attempt to refund your customer's preorder fee or tried to get customers their copies of games they have left sitting in your store(you may make a halfhearted attempt, but you are a business and it in your best interest to keep that money); then you might have some credibility.

Perhaps you can see why myself and others are having a hard time understanding why this has so outraged you when you are guilty of the exact same thing in your professional life.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

MaceWislu
12.13.2011 , 11:36 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Mannce View Post
Actually, discounts are usually given so you want just get up and walk out. Doesn't make me the jerk, it makes them honest for realizing I've been waiting for my food much longer then they deem acceptable. But I guess you still leave a tip, even after asking for water 3 times, eh? Many times I've actually had discount applied to my bill, with out having to say a word. They know dam well that service was unacceptable. Again, the smart owners of restaurants get that. And trust me, not a single staff or manager looks at customers that ask for a discount for failed service as jerks. Your actually the jerk for even thinking that. So go ahead, sit there for 3 hours waiting for your food, get up and walk out, or eat for free. They waste my time, your darn right I'll waste their money. Or is it my fault my food took 4x longer to get? Do you often blame the victim for being punched in the face?
I'm just curious if you complain that you can't get your table because the "restaurant" is full and all the tables or occupied. Or do you still blame the restaurant for being popular that they are full.
Mace Wislu

Pythoris
12.13.2011 , 11:50 AM | #94
Are people really comparing serving resturaunt food to preparing an mmo for launch access?

Because that's really, really stupid.

If Making an mmo launch smooth were as easy as serving a hamburger in a resturaunt, we probably wouldn't have even needed things like beta or stress testing to test the game because it WOULD BE PERFECT FROM THE GET-GO.

Just. Be. Patient.
Inquisitor > all other classes. Yep, I totally went there.

pryt
12.13.2011 , 11:52 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Pythoris View Post
Are people really comparing serving resturaunt food to preparing an mmo for launch access.

They even compare different MMOs and their classes with each other, what do you expect?

blackdakhma
12.13.2011 , 12:03 PM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by Pythoris View Post
Are people really comparing serving resturaunt food to preparing an mmo for launch access?

Because that's really, really stupid.

If Making an mmo launch smooth were as easy as serving a hamburger in a resturaunt, we probably wouldn't have even needed things like beta or stress testing to test the game because it WOULD BE PERFECT FROM THE GET-GO.

Just. Be. Patient.
My point end-all being that said guy is a ***** and needs to get a grip of the fact that his previously-described-as UNDETERMINED early gameplay is still undetermined and will remain as such until he has access.
"What she really needs is a haircut that'll mutilate her face with a bullet."
-A truly interesting character

blackdakhma
12.13.2011 , 12:08 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by blackdakhma View Post
My point end-all being that said guy is a ***** and needs to get a grip of the fact that his previously-described-as UNDETERMINED early gameplay is still undetermined and will remain as such until he has access.
I'm a much more vulgar person than I realized. Stupid forum censorship pointing out my mean characteristics.
"What she really needs is a haircut that'll mutilate her face with a bullet."
-A truly interesting character