Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Late preorder, when to get in?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Late preorder, when to get in?

xotai
12.15.2011 , 11:32 PM | #1
Bought the pre-order for 4-5 days ago..
So when do they let us in.. A couple of hours before release? or some days before? ..

Since the addy where i bought it told med up to 5 days early.. Was hoping to get into game this weekend..

Karees
12.15.2011 , 11:36 PM | #2
From what I have seen, it looks like the final preorder people will be let in tomorrow. keep checking your mail.

Ice_bear
12.16.2011 , 12:17 AM | #3
i hope so =) i pre ordered back in oct but i just got the pre ordered code on the 8th of this month....

DaStrand
12.16.2011 , 12:26 AM | #4
I would assume that you get an E-mail today or tomorrow. I got my copy the 3th of december and I got my E-mail with the latest wave yesterday. I weren't expecting to get inn this early, but now I have 4 more days to play before launch
My photoblog
"O be wise; what can I say more?" - Jacob

Ice_bear
12.16.2011 , 01:05 AM | #5
sounds good! hope to see everyone in game later today

Erevan_Kindelar
12.16.2011 , 01:12 AM | #6
My pre-order was end of November, and I got in with the last wave last night. From what I have heard, Bioware are expecting to get everyone else in today. So try to contain the excitement for a few more hours, you will be in-game soon.
No, really! I am telling the truth, honestly! Look I can prove it, I am a politician! I am as honest as the day is long!
Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving... oh damn, err, that last comment was off the record, right?

Jeroenv
12.16.2011 , 04:35 AM | #7
Same here, pre-ordered 1st of december, got in yesterday with the final wave, so you should get in today i think

Tenneth
12.16.2011 , 04:36 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by xotai View Post
Bought the pre-order for 4-5 days ago..
So when do they let us in.. A couple of hours before release? or some days before? ..

Since the addy where i bought it told med up to 5 days early.. Was hoping to get into game this weekend..
If I were to guess, it'd be mid-day (USA timezone) on the 19th. Be patient, you'll get your turn. If you don't get early access, launch is only a minute away compared to what us fans have been waiting.