Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew sleeping quater? Jedi ship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Crew sleeping quater? Jedi ship

TPdavid
03.30.2012 , 04:28 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MadHobbit View Post
forget beds,

where's the BATHROOMS
You seem to forget that it takes a second to access the Galaxy Map. Guess what is being done during that time.

BenjaminminU
03.30.2012 , 06:35 AM | #22
I would also like to know where the crew sleeping quarters are, although i suppose Scourge could sleep in the cargo hold on an inflatable matress, Doc sleeps in medbay, Rusk could nap on one of the seats in the holocom room, T7 doesn't sleep, and Kira shares the bed with me in the bedroom with the wierd jedi statues.

I would like a few new animations added of the crew sleeping, especially if you walk into the cargo hold and scourge is curled up on an inflatable matress, with a little blue bear in his arms of course
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

KorinHyvek
03.30.2012 , 09:25 AM | #23
Even on the ship's with a bunk room for the crew, I can't picture most of my companions sleeping in the same room.

Trooper
-Vik, Jorgan, and Elara sleeping in the same room is a recipe for disaster. Plus, I'm positive at least one of them snores. Even if my trooper has removed Elara from the equation (nudge nudge say no more), I can't see Jorgan and Vik bunking together without coming to blows. Yuun, for the record, clearly sleeps in the engine room (His species doesn't sleep much anyway, and Gands can store time spent sleeping for later). I've conlcuded the bathroom is behind one of the closed doors that aren't escape pods.

Smuggler
-Cannot see Corso sleeping in the same room as a woman (at least until late in his romance). Not sure Risha and Avaki would get along at all either, although I haven't actually gotten Avaki as a companion quite yet (Still on Balmorra as a smuggler). Also, I strongly suspect Wookies Snore. No idea where the bathroom is

Jedi
-No room for crew to sleep. Bathroom and bunk must be behind a locked door.

Sith Warrior
-Broonmark, Quinn, and Pierce in the same room. Seems like a recipe for disaster. Jaesa and Vette would make it worse, although I could see LS Jaesa and Vette bunking together until Vette moved into my room. No room for the bathroom

Sith Inquisitor
-I don't think I want Andronikus or however you spell his name, and any woman in the same room. In general, not sure who is sleeping where.

Imperial Agent
-Temple and Kaliyo sleeping in the same room=catfight. Plus, someone is bound to snore among that lot. Don't know where the bathroom is.

Bounty Hunter
-Frankly, I'm not sure how my bedroom fits in the ship, much less a bathroom. Pre-skadge, the only issue I can see is Blizz might smell funny. Skadge, though, might cause conflicts. Don't know. MY Merc is still in orbit around Hoth.

Angel_of_Cain
03.30.2012 , 10:22 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by MadHobbit View Post
forget beds,

where's the BATHROOMS
It is a well known fact that noone in ANY Sci-Fi universe uses the bathroom
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
The community itself ended any chance at open world pvp by rolling imperial in mass.

Toonimator
03.30.2012 , 11:40 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Angel_of_Cain View Post
It is a well known fact that noone in ANY Sci-Fi universe uses the bathroom
We see Malcolm Reynolds zipping up and flushing the toilet then kicking it back into the wall in Firefly!

EMTJedi
03.30.2012 , 11:57 AM | #26
They hotbunk.
My refer-a-friend for FREE STUFF!!!
The Harbinger
Nelg - Vanguard Nelgix - Gunslinger
Former Eclipse Player: Leynn Horn of <XIII Company>

DSafana
03.30.2012 , 12:04 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by wargonglok View Post
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

there is no poo, there is the force
I believe I hear Ashara say that all the time. silly lost girl.

Yaesive
03.30.2012 , 12:23 PM | #28
I can see and was wondering the same without spoiling the Consular story line (Chapter 2).
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

CJ_SAX_MAN
03.30.2012 , 03:00 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by HexHammer View Post
I have just gotten my jedi ship, and just been wondering where the crew sleeping quaters are? Seems they'r all bling bling and little practical use, even only 1 med bed, and no sleeping quater for crew mates!

Jedis don't sleep, they get on their knees/sit down and meditate for hours. :P
Sarthist, Jedi Guardian Guild: Inferno Server: The Fatman
Please help me get Bioware to make my guide into a "sticky"
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030

CJ_SAX_MAN
03.30.2012 , 03:03 PM | #30
My Juggernaut doesn't sleep either, his bed is for when he gets laid.
Sarthist, Jedi Guardian Guild: Inferno Server: The Fatman
Please help me get Bioware to make my guide into a "sticky"
Guide for players on weak computers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=383030