Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marriage and kids?

Crezelle
03.25.2012 , 03:58 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by Phyreblade View Post
No, I'm not thinking of Mongols, actually. Wouldn't cross my mind. I was thinking of Sioux or Cheyenne, rather. And didn't say there wasn't "time involved". What I said was that Mandalorians aren't going to be overly disrupted as they have children and move from place to place. What WE think of as a "stable upbringing" isn't neccessarily the same as they would.
ahh, i was thinking mongols, but thier women usually stay at camp
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Yermog
03.26.2012 , 02:32 PM | #152
Andronikus calls her his 'little Sith'? I thought it was just Sith! Little Sith is much cuter. When does he call her that?

Captain_Zone
03.26.2012 , 02:34 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by Yermog View Post
Andronikus calls her his 'little Sith'? I thought it was just Sith! Little Sith is much cuter. When does he call her that?
Andronikus? I thought it was Khem who calls the Inquisitor "Little Sith". o0
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Captain_Zone
03.26.2012 , 02:37 PM | #154
I like how Kira calls the male Knight "Tough guy", and it even gives you a convo option once when she says that to say "Why is it whenever you call me Tough Guy, there's usually kissing involved?" or something. THAT never gets old.
. OPOD

Yermog
03.26.2012 , 04:18 PM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Andronikus? I thought it was Khem who calls the Inquisitor "Little Sith". o0
Oh, maybe it is. I thought someone said Andi called her that. My mistaaaaake...

Crezelle
03.26.2012 , 04:42 PM | #156
everyone just calls me agent, exept for temple, who calls me " sir"

i keep saying her and i are like marcy and peppermint patty
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

NRieh
03.27.2012 , 04:41 AM | #157
Quote:
As for the other races, there are definitely sith part bloods in Star Wars lore. Also half-Zabrek and half-Miralan.
Could you please point me out where do we find actual and "lore-wise" mentioning of half-mirialan? Also - which was non-mirialanian part? Only thing I found was that in "death star" there was a fem mirialan+human romance line, but it did not involve any kids, afair.

Quote:
Thrawn is repeatedly described as "mixed race". (Supposedly human/some kind of alien - possibly Nogrhi according to early source books, although the Noghri is just rumored.) Star Wars later decided that Thrawn was "Chiss"
I've never heared about him as about anything but Chiss, but such things can happen in EU, I guess. Existing "lore" is sometimes kinda "fixed" and initial versions are forgotten, for some purposes.

Captain_Zone
03.27.2012 , 09:52 AM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
everyone just calls me agent, exept for temple, who calls me " sir"

i keep saying her and i are like marcy and peppermint patty
Raina IS Marcy! She just needs the glasses.
. OPOD

Stenrik
03.27.2012 , 11:56 AM | #159
I've heard that games have really funny rules about children and violence. Even M-rated games have regulations about child slaughter. There was gonna be a PVP game at some point featuring children at a playground fighting and even that got cancelled.
That means that I can never see children as fighting companions, since they'd have the possibility of dying.

What I CAN see, though, is non-combat child pets that you can customize (like a legacy, sandbox feature). That way you can make them your same race and have features like same hair and eyes. Maybe there would be cool social gear and emotes to come with them. You can bring them out and show them off at fleet. Otherwise they hang out on your ship.

Also they could give you a buff when out during combat, even though they can't get attacked. Maybe something like "protective instinct" that increases your damage done a bit.

CastonFolarus
05.24.2012 , 11:28 PM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by Stenrik View Post
What I CAN see, though, is non-combat child pets that you can customize (like a legacy, sandbox feature). That way you can make them your same race and have features like same hair and eyes. Maybe there would be cool social gear and emotes to come with them. You can bring them out and show them off at fleet. Otherwise they hang out on your ship.

Also they could give you a buff when out during combat, even though they can't get attacked. Maybe something like "protective instinct" that increases your damage done a bit.
That....actually sounds pretty cool. I've usually been in favor of the 'not including children in game' side. But this could actually be done, and wouldn't be too difficult. As long as they had a time lapse in-between, it could be done.

Kids are usually something saved for the fanfics, but this sounds like it could be implemented in-game. Put this in the suggestion box, I say.