Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marriage and kids?

Nanso
03.04.2012 , 01:22 PM | #111
I wonder if Jaesa will use force lighting on me while she gives brith?

damn now I want kids on expansions maybe cuase my ex-gf is pregnant and out of curiosity

Unlimited Power

Anysao
03.05.2012 , 04:21 PM | #112
I just wonder what my kids would do on the ship while im gone...

And who would watch them?
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Sacrmeno
03.05.2012 , 04:31 PM | #113
Your companions...........and they'd probaly just do whatever any other crew members do, crew tasks! .........Child Labor............
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

thatghost
03.05.2012 , 08:28 PM | #114
I refuse to turn my offspring over to 2V-R8.

That said, working children into the legacy system might be intriguing as long as I don't find myself having to ground them for failing their trials.

DarthRamette
03.05.2012 , 08:47 PM | #115
Let see Vette would probably teach them to slice, Broonmark would eat them, Pierce would turn them into bullies, LS Jaesa would teach them to be nice, DS Jaesa would teach them to kill and Quinn would teach them to be honorable, loyal and by far be the best influence on them.

Womacker
03.05.2012 , 10:45 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
I just wonder what my kids would do on the ship while im gone...

And who would watch them?
C2-N2!! of course!

your child will cry each time you leave the ship.

He doesn't want to go insane

Kikilicious
03.06.2012 , 12:28 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRamette View Post
Let see Vette would probably teach them to slice, Broonmark would eat them, Pierce would turn them into bullies, LS Jaesa would teach them to be nice, DS Jaesa would teach them to kill and Quinn would teach them to be honorable, loyal and by far be the best influence on them.
For the Bounty Hunter:

Mako would also teach them how to slice, Blizz would teach them how to work with metals and probably go on adventures with the child, Skadge will teach them that violence is the only way to succed, Gault would teach them how to con EVERYONE, and Torian would raise them as Mandalorians (he would also be the father). So yeah.... my characters kids will either be violent, a con, a slicer, a Mandalorian, or a Scavenger. Love it
Asania Tapfer'keit : Chiss : Bounty Hunter : Powertech

Womacker
03.06.2012 , 06:43 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Kikilicious View Post
For the Bounty Hunter:

Mako would also teach them how to slice, Blizz would teach them how to work with metals and probably go on adventures with the child, Skadge will teach them that violence is the only way to succed, Gault would teach them how to con EVERYONE, and Torian would raise them as Mandalorians (he would also be the father). So yeah.... my characters kids will either be violent, a con, a slicer, a Mandalorian, or a Scavenger. Love it
Lets see.... Elara would teach them to be good and teach them about how to heal someone.

Aric would teach them how to snipe somebody "In BETWEEN the Eyes!"

Yunn would..... well, yunn would..... um, i really dont know what Yunn would do, i guess glare at them.

Tanno would teach them how to

A. Con Someone
B. Kill the Person
C. Dispose of the Evidence
D. Blow up the place the person died at

M1? well, M1 would probably be giving them a piggy-back ride while burning Imperials alive.

So besides Elara and occasionaly Aric, I wouldn't trust any kid I had with these psychopathes

ZutaraAvatar
03.10.2012 , 04:23 PM | #119
I think having kids in the game would be a good addition. If they did add kids maybe they should have them be companions or like Risha at the beginning of the smuggler story, have them just be passengers on the ship. I don't know though I have so many ideas of how they could fit into the game. I hope they add kids but seeing that we have the legacy thing to make other characters part of a family tree already I doubt they will. But still we could still always tell Bioware that that's something that we would like in the game.

Anysao
03.13.2012 , 06:13 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by ZutaraAvatar View Post
I think having kids in the game would be a good addition. If they did add kids maybe they should have them be companions or like Risha at the beginning of the smuggler story, have them just be passengers on the ship. I don't know though I have so many ideas of how they could fit into the game. I hope they add kids but seeing that we have the legacy thing to make other characters part of a family tree already I doubt they will. But still we could still always tell Bioware that that's something that we would like in the game.
I would love to see it kids in-game, but after raising them a bit, they become legacy chars.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.