Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advanced class help

TheWiseRabbit
02.21.2012 , 12:20 PM | #1
hi all. i think ive just made a galactically stupid mistake and hope you can help...

im a new player and got my bounty hunter (my first character) up to level 11 and went onto fleet to choose a class. i saw the advanced class trainer who sent me onto see 2 other guys for a chat- so far so good.

after seeing the 2 other bounty hunters i went back to the first trainer who gave me the choice of either being a merc or pt. i was looking at the different trees i could use but decided to choose later when i had more time and clicked out of the whole conversation BUT now i cant get to speak to the advanced class trainer guy and dont have the option of picking my advanced class.

am i missing something painfully obvious?

i do hope someone can help

grandmthethird
02.21.2012 , 12:37 PM | #2
you have not missed your chance. i have seen a SW at level 50, who had not choice his AC. and he posted a pic of him talking to the trainer to choose. so i'm not sure how. but i would start by looking around the bounty hunter trainers area. where you spoke to the 2 bounty hunters earlier. also maybe the respec room, 5th room in the trainers area, 2 rooms down from the bounty hunters. if none of that works and no1 else answer this thread for you.. try sending a bug report. i know its not a bug but you might get an answer off a GM
"Hope has a vicious enemy called fate"

Aerithel
02.21.2012 , 12:45 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TheWiseRabbit View Post
hi all. i think ive just made a galactically stupid mistake and hope you can help...

im a new player and got my bounty hunter (my first character) up to level 11 and went onto fleet to choose a class. i saw the advanced class trainer who sent me onto see 2 other guys for a chat- so far so good.

after seeing the 2 other bounty hunters i went back to the first trainer who gave me the choice of either being a merc or pt. i was looking at the different trees i could use but decided to choose later when i had more time and clicked out of the whole conversation BUT now i cant get to speak to the advanced class trainer guy and dont have the option of picking my advanced class.

am i missing something painfully obvious?

i do hope someone can help
Hit K to open up your Talent Points window. I want to say the prompt to choose your AC will re-appear when you do that.
The Palazzo Legacy
Aerithel, Lvl.50 Marksman Sniper Celesiel, Lvl.17 Corruption Sorcerer
Selphiel, Lvl.12 Sith Assassin
Mind Trick (PvE, EST)

TheWiseRabbit
02.21.2012 , 12:55 PM | #4
thanks for the advice chaps.

i was working on the assumption that if i didnt pick one that would hinder me greatly. glad thats not the case however i will still persevere and get my advanced class. i also didnt realise there was a talent points window - im so new to this game its untrue! lol

well im going to log on now and see if i can do it. thanks again

P.S. for the record i 'think' i'll be going for a merc

TheWiseRabbit
02.21.2012 , 01:19 PM | #5
just tried calling up my talents window by pressing K and the option was there waiting for me to choose my advanced class

i picked mecr and ive got a few new toys to play with when i get to the next planet

thanks again