Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is the least played Empire Class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What is the least played Empire Class?

JimmyTheCannon
03.27.2013 , 07:51 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Uvirith View Post
Yeah, everybody twinks Bonty Hunter, just like everybody twinks Smuggler. But rarely anyone has them as Main.
My Merc is my main.

ThatGnome
03.28.2013 , 06:53 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghostbacon View Post
I know this is Empire topic, but would you think that their mirror class is also the same for Republic ? Vanguard, Scoundrel and Gunslinger being the least played ?
Vanguard and Scoundrel certainly. I've been the only Scoundrel around on planets with 50+ players on quite regularly, and Vanguards are probably rarer. On the other hand, there seem to be a lot of Gunslingers and Commandos. I think Jedi Shadows are probably rarer than either.

Uvirith
03.28.2013 , 06:57 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by ThatGnome View Post
Vanguard and Scoundrel certainly. I've been the only Scoundrel around on planets with 50+ players on quite regularly, and Vanguards are probably rarer. On the other hand, there seem to be a lot of Gunslingers and Commandos. I think Jedi Shadows are probably rarer than either.
On my server the most played class is scoundrel, directly followed by sentinel. next in line would be vanguard. those three share roughly 50% of the population.
Uviryth Hammerhand, Kinetic Combat-Shadow
<Founder>

Knockerz
03.28.2013 , 07:06 AM | #44
Pretty much any class that doesn't have a glow bat is rarer. Probably the rarest I seen is commando, mercenary, snipers, and gunslingers. I see a lot of scoundrels or operatives, but almost all of them are healers. Excluding the healers the rarest I seen is probably a melee scoundrel or operative. The strange thing is I saw a lot of them when the game launched, but then they got nerfed.

To be clear I mostly pvp and rarely pve. Thus, most can probably agree that is what you least see in pvp. Although from what I read and what I expect in pve commandos, mercenary, snipers, and gunslingers have pretty good. However, the worst class and spec at moment has to be scoundrel and operative dps for both pvp and pve. Thus, I nominated the dps scoundrel and operative as the least played class/spec.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess

badkratos
03.28.2013 , 09:05 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
However, the worst class and spec at moment has to be scoundrel and operative dps for both pvp and pve. Thus, I nominated the dps scoundrel and operative as the least played class/spec.
damn BW why you ruined such a great class

AlaricSevGirl
03.28.2013 , 12:22 PM | #46
I'm playing a melee operative and I did notice how nerfed she was. I'm still playing her but I can't understand BW and why they did what they did.

Uvirith
03.29.2013 , 02:45 AM | #47
scoundrel/operative gets buffed extremely in 2.0. so have fun then
<Founder>

revial
04.02.2013 , 08:59 PM | #48
Is it really that hard to look at the post count for the various class forums? It's probably the most accurate number you're going to get for class popularity without numbers directly from Bioware.

That said, as time goes on, most people I know eventually have most, if not all classes, so the concept of being a unique snowflake-class wise-is really quite pointless in today's modern MMO after the first week or so after release (I think I had the third level 50 Marauder on my original server, and for a few days, was asked a lot to PUG level 50 instances, as an example).
I may now be playing with 140 ms ping (that sometimes jumps up to 240),
but I'll still kick your behind.
Enjoying the game again on Jung Ma.
Classes left to level: Gunslinger, Assassin, Powertech

Frog_brains
04.03.2013 , 08:03 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Uvirith View Post
scoundrel/operative gets buffed extremely in 2.0. so have fun then
yeah they fixed some of the issues with cover and you actually get a proper gap closer, instead of trying to roll into a cover spot that's close to your target.

on another note with operative, i wish they set it up more like they did, on your legacy emote, dual weilding vibroknives, and get rid of the pistol completely.

Uvirith
04.04.2013 , 03:54 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Frog_brains View Post
on another note with operative, i wish they set it up more like they did, on your legacy emote, dual weilding vibroknives, and get rid of the pistol completely.
I would delete my operative if they removed the Rifle.
<Founder>