Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coruscant world boss soloing

AshlaBoga
08.10.2012 , 04:01 PM | #11
Soloed him yesterday. Just had my Fess thrashing about on the ground and sprinted away from him as soon as the Boss linked us (green laser small damage, blue laser bad bad bad).

As long as you're 20-30m away from your companion within seconds of getting the debuff you're good.

Coruscant Heroic World Boss Solo Strategy Guide - I used this vid to own the boss.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

ImmortalAlien
08.11.2012 , 11:47 PM | #12
Pull out your companion and put him in a corner on passive near the boss. Just stay away from the companion.

haliy
08.13.2012 , 05:05 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Due to mechanics he cant be soloed. Try do it at level 55 when the cap is increased. me and my friend duoed him, but still no solo. So far i can only solo: Taris, Tatooine, Quesh, Alderan world bosses..... Havnt tried Nar Shadaa, im a Sent FYI
I solo him every time when every i see him on my sentinel when farming the lower planet world bosses for lowbie gear for the guild (so far i've done it probably 25-30 times so no, its not a fluke). Please do not mis-inform others that something can't be solo'd just because you have not figured out how to solo something.
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

Shayddow
08.20.2015 , 02:17 AM | #14
at 60th I still haven't figured out how to solo him. Proximity laser gets me every time, no matter where I stand or if I run around in circles or whatever.

Rather ridiculous that a 18th level "boss" can kill a 60th with a 1 shot, when I can easily solo the world boss on the Empire faction home world.
Shekkel,65 Nimrossa, 65
Shassella, 65 Totendanz, 60
Adonnah, 65 Kydosh, 65
Tashha, 65 Svgon, 65

Mubrak
08.20.2015 , 03:01 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayddow View Post
at 60th I still haven't figured out how to solo him. Proximity laser gets me every time, no matter where I stand or if I run around in circles or whatever.

Rather ridiculous that a 18th level "boss" can kill a 60th with a 1 shot, when I can easily solo the world boss on the Empire faction home world.
The laser targets two players (or companions) and the damage is dependent on the proximity of those players to each other. The two targeted players need to keep a maximum distance from each other to avoid the scripted damage. Soloing without a companion should be impossible, as it's X% of your max health per tick. With a companion it's just a matter of running away from your companion whenever they teleport to you.

It's still easier to invite the nearest level 15 and tell them to enjoy the show from a distance. Let them have the loot and it's a win-win.

Monumenta
08.21.2015 , 09:31 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayddow View Post

Just put your companion away and actually solo it, it worked for me.

AlrikFassbauer
08.21.2015 , 03:17 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Monumenta View Post
Just put your companion away and actually solo it, it worked for me.
Which class ?
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

Monumenta
08.21.2015 , 03:43 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Which class ?
Gunslinger, just did it again, seems at level 60 any class is capable.

AlrikFassbauer
08.22.2015 , 06:50 AM | #19
Interesting. So I might try it as well with my Gunslinger.
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

Mubrak
08.22.2015 , 07:11 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Monumenta View Post
Gunslinger, just did it again, seems at level 60 any class is capable.
So just kill it faster than the laser damage ticks?