Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sage cc lmfafoaofaofaofofaa

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Sage cc lmfafoaofaofaofofaa

Atrabilios
02.15.2012 , 04:35 PM | #1
Why is it everytime I get to the sage he does this cc on me where there is white sparkles around my head? hes down it multiple times in 5 seconds does he have a cc without cd? Cute just cute kicking ***** sand in my eyes everytime i get to him

Grubfist
02.15.2012 , 04:39 PM | #2
Sages have the following control abilities:

Force Wave: an AoE knockback on a 20-second cooldown.

Force Lift: A single-target mez that lasts 8 seconds, is cleansable, and breaks on damage. It has a 1-minute cooldown.

Force Stun: A 4-second stun, that causes your character to bend over and little sparkles to appear over your head. I assume you mean this.

The cooldown on Force Stun is 1-minute, can be talented down to 50 seconds, and last I checked, can be exploited to refresh it's cooldown instantly under certain conditions (but not infinitely, it doesn't happen often no matter how hard the exploiters want it to). This exploit exists for most baseline stuns in the game, however.

Atrabilios
02.15.2012 , 04:42 PM | #3
Well I don't like it It's embarrassing when a wow 17x arena glad can pretty much only break a good sages bubble

Cubertt
02.15.2012 , 04:50 PM | #4
new game is a new game. its gonna take time for u to l2p against all the classes in the game

its not like they copied all of WoWs classes if that were that case yea u could expect to come in and start wreking fools off the bat

thxfuly they were more creative then that

ururururu
02.15.2012 , 04:54 PM | #5
not counting the snare on rocks, or the castable snare+damage, or the root added on the knockback (has to be spec'd).

because those aren't CC.

Atrabilios
02.15.2012 , 04:55 PM | #6
Woah you're kind of a joke you can't change moves much maybe I'm not hitting with a mace but its the same thing just with a lightsaber I know all my moves and I am limited as a low level jugg I have 0 stuns my force charge is 1 but it works only 60% of the time for some reason and my snare usually only scares the caster so they push me back or stun me even more

EngineBLB
02.15.2012 , 04:56 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Cubertt View Post
new game is a new game. its gonna take time for u to l2p against all the classes in the game

its not like they copied all of WoWs classes if that were that case yea u could expect to come in and start wreking fools off the bat

thxfuly they were more creative then that
quite well put, most classes in this game are hybrids and you have to learn to play against each one based on the class you are playing, IE, you will have to use a different strategy against Sorcerers and Mercenaries, but also if you are a Sage against these will be different than playing as a Commando

spencerfcp
02.15.2012 , 04:58 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Atrabilios View Post
Woah you're kind of a joke you can't change moves much maybe I'm not hitting with a mace but its the same thing just with a lightsaber I know all my moves and I am limited as a low level jugg I have 0 stuns my force charge is 1 but it works only 60% of the time for some reason and my snare usually only scares the caster so they push me back or stun me even more

So you are complaining that higher level characters have more abilities than your lower level character

We should just have everyone start with all of the same abilities with the same exact armor and stats. That way its fair for everyone!

Atrabilios
02.15.2012 , 05:01 PM | #9
Are you changing my words? Sages have to much CC that is my only point I'm trying to make here. Don't change my words.. don't.. I'll maul you.. don't change em.. my words **** face

Cubertt
02.15.2012 , 05:04 PM | #10
what he's saying is wait until 50 to call a class OP or not because PvP shouldnt be balanced around lvling it should be around lvl 50, at which ur class is really good

time will cure all

new game is new game

i figure someone who was a WoW gladiator would relize that MMOs get balanced at their max lvl