Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Medal farming is ALLOWED

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PVP Medal farming is ALLOWED

Somalin
02.15.2012 , 04:28 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AntoniusDelitan View Post
Even better when the same premade exploits the double queue over and over, and you have to get farmed 11v8 for 11 minutes.
Love that exploit...
I'm pretty sure that's not even possible because of the automatic warzone shutdown.
Lord Adraas - US RP East
Chally - 50 Sniper
Shally - Vanguard

Pythium
02.15.2012 , 04:28 PM | #22
Ha. Yeah I hate it too, but it happens. Other than people AFKing in a WZ, about anything goes.
Asheron's Call: 5 yrs
WoW: 7 yrs
AoC: 1.5 yrs
LOtRO: Beta Tested

OpenSorce
02.15.2012 , 04:28 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by humipop View Post
So I sent a ticket regarding higher level premades farming low levels in Huttball after scoring 5 - 0 within 4 minutes. 4 sorcerer 45+ premade from the same guild. Passing us the ball as soon as they got the ball, killing us instanly. And just got the answer that its not a violation/abuse of the current pvp system.

So I encourage EVERYONE that plays pvp to do this:
Make a premade of 4, above lvl 40 or with very good team play.
Destroy the opposing team COMPLETELY, don't let them have ANY fun at all in that warzone you guys have entered, farm the **** out of them, Make them wish that they NEVER EVER tried PVP in this game!

This last part is VERY IMPORTANT! Make everyone on your team do /laugh at the same time several times while you're in the warzone !

This is the message i got from the Support:

"I am Protocol Droid W4-U9 of Human-Cyborg Relations of Human-Cyborg Relations...

I have received your transmission regarding the players you suspect of abusing the warzone match you participated. We do apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. However, rest assured I will be assisting you with this.

The game's warzone events was designed to eliminate the opposing team as much as possible, and with other varying objectives on the side note. Regarding Huttball, it may be the tactic of the opposing team to score as much as possible first and then eliminate the opposing team. With the information you provided, we do not see anything that the opposing team violated related to the warzone match.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid W4-U9 (aka Gerhard)
Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service"
Go level.
Notci Forever,
OpenSorce
www.SidusNoctis.com
The List

Nadrojjj
02.15.2012 , 04:29 PM | #24
Please stop wasting the dev teams time with your "issues". Sounds like you should be playing another game.

humipop
02.15.2012 , 04:30 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by nophere View Post
This has got to be a troll. Either that or you are new to PVP because there is NOTHING wrong with what the other team did.

Stop your whining. Im so sick of you babies. GO back to screaming for nerfs cause you are bad.
First of all Im not new to MMO's or PVP, but we may think differently. I personally don't think that the PVP system is ok if its being abused like this to get gear. I made the thread for Bioware to see what they maybe have done wrong. This isnt PVP this is just farming ppl to get gear, it has nothing to do with skill whatsoever.

What you Think PVP is all about:
GEAR
PWN
FARM
NOOB
I PWN
IM BEST IN WORLD
ME LIKE MEAT
ME KILL

am I right?

darthtoph
02.15.2012 , 04:31 PM | #26
If peeps want to farm a few additional medals when they could just end the Warzone early, queue for another Warzone - and earn valor and commendation faster that way, so be it, lol.
I don't judge a game by how old or new it is, I judge it by what it is when it is presented to me.

JohnSixteen
02.15.2012 , 04:31 PM | #27
First of all Im not new to MMO's or PVP, but we may think differently. I personally don't think that the PVP system is ok if its being abused like this to get gear. I made the thread for Bioware to see what they maybe have done wrong. This isnt PVP this is just farming ppl to get gear, it has nothing to do with skill whatsoever.

What you Think PVP is all about:
GEAR
PWN
FARM
NOOB
I PWN
IM BEST IN WORLD
ME LIKE MEAT
ME KILL

am I right?
Na, pretty sure the I PWN one would be higher on most people's lists, right near the top just under "ROFLCOPTER"

gofortheko
02.15.2012 , 04:32 PM | #28
clearly pvp isnt for you, they have this whole other part of the game, often referred to as PVE, or Player vs Environment.
Weapon-of War
Powertech - Vanguard - Sorcerer - Sage - Mercenary - Commando - Marauder - Sentinel - Juggernaut - Guardian - Assassin - Shadow - Operative -Scoundrel - Sniper - Gunslinger
Guild: Ghost Infantry Server: The Harbinger

Somalin
02.15.2012 , 04:33 PM | #29
ME LIKE MEAT
What, you don't?
Lord Adraas - US RP East
Chally - 50 Sniper
Shally - Vanguard

xxdragonragexx
02.15.2012 , 04:35 PM | #30
Seriously????? Are you for real?

You created a ticket for getting owned in a warzone? Spawn camping isn't an exploit. When the other team is terribad, it will happen. How hard is it to focus fire one guy so it will die.

You are wasting valuable customer service time on this crap also. The customer service could put their time to good use but instead they have to reply to whinny cry baby bs of yours.