Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Medal farming is ALLOWED

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PVP Medal farming is ALLOWED

JohnSixteen
02.15.2012 , 04:21 PM | #11
Quite a few people are more interested in Valor than they are wins. Winning a WZ early unfortunately does not compensate well enough as opposed to riding out the timer and farming medals/kills for sport.

The solution to that problem is to get into a premade yourself and avoid getting steamrolled.

AntoniusDelitan
02.15.2012 , 04:22 PM | #12
Even better when the same premade exploits the double queue over and over, and you have to get farmed 11v8 for 11 minutes.
Love that exploit...

Until you get more valor for winning than farming medals and kills, nothing will change... Our guild farms, too. At least we do it 8v8. I hate it too, but I want to be battlemaster, so :S
<Down with the Sithness> - Daragon Trail - Empire

humipop
02.15.2012 , 04:22 PM | #13
I personally don't care that much about being farmed or not, but i guess anyone who plays this game does it to have fun, and this is not fun at all :P i mean new players will get the wrong impression of what PVP really is about.. well in SWTOR maybe this is the truth :P BUT i really wish ppl could think outside the box for a sec and not only think about themselves..
I don't think that this is "OK" and For me PVP is all about skill.. not Gear and premades.

nophere
02.15.2012 , 04:22 PM | #14
This has got to be a troll. Either that or you are new to PVP because there is NOTHING wrong with what the other team did.

Stop your whining. Im so sick of you babies. GO back to screaming for nerfs cause you are bad.

Quinlynn
02.15.2012 , 04:23 PM | #15
Don't get mad, get even.

Keep at it and you will have your opportunity to dish out what you recieved.

We did it in Hutt Ball to the imps one night. They got so mad that they pulled the ball carrier across their own line to end their nightmare.

Revenge tastes sweet.

Somalin
02.15.2012 , 04:25 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by humipop View Post
People like you shouldn't PVP..
Nuff said
Haha why? I'd love to hear who you think "people like me" are and why we should stay away from PvP.
Lord Adraas - US RP East
Chally - 50 Sniper
Shally - Vanguard

Zantul
02.15.2012 , 04:26 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Fidopro View Post
you actually made a ticket for getting ***** in battlegrounds?

thats a whole new lvl of butthurt
LOL AND HES POSTS HIS BUTTHURT HERE !!

PRICELESS!!! HAHAHAH!!!

I can't stop laughing!!!ROFL!
It is better to be feared than loved. Love is like a chain of obligation, and because man is sadly wicked it is broken at every opportunity to serve self interest. However fear is maintained by the dread of punishment which never abandons you.
Darth Venger Prophecy of the 5

JohnSixteen
02.15.2012 , 04:26 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Quinlynn View Post
Don't get mad, get even.

We did it in Hutt Ball to the imps one night. They got so mad that they pulled the ball carrier across their own line to end their nightmare.

Revenge tastes sweet.
I ran into the same scenario last night, except they used force push to knock the ball carrier over their own goal lol, it was rather pro.

Gnombane
02.15.2012 , 04:27 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Quinlynn View Post
Don't get mad, get even.

Revenge tastes sweet.
Poor republican... You don't even know how to farm properly... *** has your ball carrier doing anywhere near the scoreline

LanceUpercutt
02.15.2012 , 04:27 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by humipop View Post
I personally don't care that much about being farmed or not, but i guess anyone who plays this game does it to have fun, and this is not fun at all :P i mean new players will get the wrong impression of what PVP really is about.. well in SWTOR maybe this is the truth :P BUT i really wish ppl could think outside the box for a sec and not only think about themselves..
I don't think that this is "OK" and For me PVP is all about skill.. not Gear and premades.
lol you should stick to singleplayer games