Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you enjoy your Huttball...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
How do you enjoy your Huttball...

FLScuddie
02.15.2012 , 06:29 PM | #21
I enjoy it over in 120 seconds from the starting buzzer.

Seurot
02.15.2012 , 06:36 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by dnomz View Post
...when you're playing pro vs pro and Resolve isn't even working

Seriously love to get stunlocked for 30 seconds when I'm trying to capture the ball.
The team with the most sorcs that aren't farming medals will win. I say it where I know I benefit from it also when its my team.
But they carry the ball well, speed through, heal each other, pull each other, knockback people repeatedly...
It's just awesome when thye are on your team, but sucks bad when its the other team. Sorcs are OP for Huttball. Maybe not really for other places though. I actually thikn Powertech is OP for 1v1.

tsupra
02.15.2012 , 06:36 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Anthiel View Post
you never ever ever in the history of the game got stuned for 30 seconds resolve would have kicked in after MAX 12 sec of that stun you were either rooted or a liar.
Then everything is ok...

On topic even with this kind of situations huttball is so much better than the other two combined!too bad not poping too much for pubs

Jabbb
02.15.2012 , 06:40 PM | #24
Resolve isn't broken.

Resolve is ****** and poorly designed.

I love getting 8 second whirlwinded, coming out of it, getting 8 second whirlwinded, and before the second whirlwind is over my full resolve bar has started to drain, just in time for a nice 4 second stun. Like ***, that IS 20 seconds of continuous CC if I don't have trinket up.

Yes I'm aware of the 1 min cooldown on whirlwind/flashbang etc.