Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you enjoy your Huttball...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
How do you enjoy your Huttball...

Krevn
02.15.2012 , 05:28 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnSixteen View Post
It's also possible he just doesn't understand how resolve works. Particularly the fact that it has no impact on snares whatsoever.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=61363
Probably this. Was in a match the other day about 15 feet from scoring when the other team caught up to me. Got rooted and I see them incoming so I pop a defensive cooldown. Get stunned, pop my break free and take a step. Stunned again. It wears off, so I take another step, pop a medpack, pop my other defensive cooldown, get rooted and by the time it wears off only get two more steps before I die. It's sad when a warrior in full tank spec popping all his cooldowns and being spam healed can't travel more then 3 steps in about 20 seconds.

Having someone to pass to is a separate issue.

Zepath
02.15.2012 , 05:31 PM | #12
I don't ... I hate Huttball. And I mean HATE it. When you get it 9 out of 10 games, how could not hate it?

I wish they gave me the option to opt out of huttball .... I would turn it on, and I don't give a **** if it meant I have to wait 30m between WZs.

Time you spend judging others should be spent on introspection as to why you feel its your place to judge. Unless you're paying for the product and the vendor is not delivering!!!!!

Valerii
02.15.2012 , 05:40 PM | #13
I cloak and hide in a dumpster.

karnyboy
02.15.2012 , 05:43 PM | #14
I love Huttball, and I also enjoy the fact that the majority of complaints about Huttball hate come from Imperial players.

Which only then solidifies the fact that there is WAY more Imperial players than Republic, I hardly ever see Huttball.

Goes to show you that if some people are complaining, then they should re-roll and try helping the balance problem. Oh well, my 2 cents.

TheStelioKontos
02.15.2012 , 05:52 PM | #15
Rather stab my eye out with a rusty spork than play huttball.

But to answer the question at hand, I "enjoy" huttball by not actually playing and just farming as many medals as possible while doing other things on my other PC.

Madu
02.15.2012 , 05:53 PM | #16
you do not enjoy huttball unless you are a sorcerer/sage

Kai-Eurah-Tird
02.15.2012 , 05:58 PM | #17
I hated Huttball at first because I didn't know how it works. Now, I'm ambivalent towards it. I find myself enjoying it when I'm actually playing it. But I get a twinge of despair when I'm loading into it. Probably because I'm worried who I am playing Huttball with.

With good teams on both side, Huttball is a blast as a force user (JK, JC, SW, SI) the other guys usually don't like it mainly because of the obstacles.

Zepath
02.15.2012 , 06:04 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Madu View Post
you do not enjoy huttball unless you are a sorcerer/sage
Or any one of the classes that can leap.

THAT is the issue with Huttball ... no other warzone is so class friendly to a limited number of classes with certain abilities.
Time you spend judging others should be spent on introspection as to why you feel its your place to judge. Unless you're paying for the product and the vendor is not delivering!!!!!

Eltohan
02.15.2012 , 06:05 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Anthiel View Post
you never ever ever in the history of the game got stuned for 30 seconds resolve would have kicked in after MAX 12 sec of that stun you were either rooted or a liar.

If you're not dead by the time your 12 sec stun is finished, then you can probably roflstomp one-handedly the opponent team

4+8sec stun is like forever

swifferdude
02.15.2012 , 06:06 PM | #20
huttball is my favorite warzone!
POT5 PvP
My Youtube channel: GrassianGaming
I play a variety of classes! Check it out, like, and sub!