Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you enjoy your Huttball...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
How do you enjoy your Huttball...

dnomz
02.15.2012 , 03:54 PM | #1
...when you're playing pro vs pro and Resolve isn't even working

Seriously love to get stunlocked for 30 seconds when I'm trying to capture the ball.

Gorrillazz
02.15.2012 , 03:55 PM | #2
enjoy huttball...............i dont

Anthiel
02.15.2012 , 03:57 PM | #3
you never ever ever in the history of the game got stuned for 30 seconds resolve would have kicked in after MAX 12 sec of that stun you were either rooted or a liar.

dnomz
02.15.2012 , 03:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Anthiel View Post
you never ever ever in the history of the game got stuned for 30 seconds resolve would have kicked in after MAX 12 sec of that stun you were either rooted or a liar.
That's the catch; resolve doesn't work.

glenbruton
02.15.2012 , 04:00 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Anthiel View Post
I think hes a liar.

Triple-A
02.15.2012 , 04:01 PM | #6
I'm going to say that 8 seconds feels like 30 seconds when you are being pounded on.

Delphis
02.15.2012 , 04:01 PM | #7
With copious amounts of beer, of course.

JohnSixteen
02.15.2012 , 04:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by glenbruton View Post
I think hes a liar.
It's also possible he just doesn't understand how resolve works. Particularly the fact that it has no impact on snares whatsoever.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=61363

Delphis
02.15.2012 , 04:12 PM | #9
The fact that the only documentation on Resolve is created by a player is a very sad statement. I would much rather read the official functional and technical designs docs from a BW designer and developer.

Resolve is a huge component of PvP. CC's in this game are simply out of control and Resolve is the only way to deal with it. Even then, I am confident in saying that Resolve is broken or at least is not working as intended. Or even worse, it is working as intended and it's just plain useless.

MoonsLightV
02.15.2012 , 04:15 PM | #10
I enjoy my huttball when I' m not playing it.
I would love to actually play the game but half the time I am either stunned, frozen, dazed, knock down, knock backed, whirlwind-ed, ensnared, shocked, or slowed to play the game.