Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where to loot the Vendetta Armor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Where to loot the Vendetta Armor?

SumZed
11.05.2012 , 09:22 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggardbr View Post
I agree with you completely!

I just bought the gloves (to finally complete the whole set) just now from GTM for only 50,000 Crs!

Also, I have like 3 units of this R-60 Combat Desintegrator among all my toons that I bought in the past 3 days for like 5,000 Crs each, while they're a really rare loot that can easily be sold for around 100,000 Crs.

I will keep one of those for myself for a possible future operative and profit with the others!

If anyone is from The Jedi Covenant server and want one, send an in-game mail to me that I COD one of them for a special price!
LOL...

that glove... would you happen to have bought it from Se'ra? XD
it's my guildmate who was also helping me look for the jacket so regularly browse GTN... and found it for ... 8,000.... so she just bought it to resell... which is STILL cheap right? XD

I saw that and asked if she found from a drop... then said "no, it was at 8k... can't let that pass up!" LOL!

PS: congrats on completing the set! now if you happen to stumble upon the jacket again... I'm interested in buying (been telling this to EVERYONE) my Sniper's name is Jukie (on Jedi Covenant)
just send me a mail...

THANKS!

Haggardbr
11.05.2012 , 09:45 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by SumZed View Post
LOL...

that glove... would you happen to have bought it from Se'ra? XD
it's my guildmate who was also helping me look for the jacket so regularly browse GTN... and found it for ... 8,000.... so she just bought it to resell... which is STILL cheap right? XD

I saw that and asked if she found from a drop... then said "no, it was at 8k... can't let that pass up!" LOL!

PS: congrats on completing the set! now if you happen to stumble upon the jacket again... I'm interested in buying (been telling this to EVERYONE) my Sniper's name is Jukie (on Jedi Covenant)
just send me a mail...

THANKS!
To be honest, I didn't even remember the name of the seller, I just saw "RD-07A Vendetta Gloves" for less than 100,000 Crs! They're mine NAO!!!!!

And yeah, don't worry, if i manage to find another chest piece for cheap and I'm able to buy it, I'll let you know.

When I get home I'll friend you so we can keep in touch. My sniper's name is in the signature (Cönstantine).

I had a bunch of credits yesterday but I ripped all my columi mods from my trooper's & comp's armor to reuse them in other pieces, so I spent like 300,000 Crs + doing that! I know I'm crazy, but when you're tired of the same look , you gotta change sometime and since I completed the Vendetta set, I didn't have what else to save credits for!

And it seems like this game awards the ones who don't know the real value of some items with the best loots out there as the post above us said.
Sarah'kerrígan Jhom Kérrigan Jhota
Suarel

GalaxyStrong
11.08.2012 , 12:50 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by dacentabaal View Post
Yesterday 02/11/2012 in the Preogenitor RP EU server a n00b if you will put a Vendetta chest piece up for sale on the gtn for 50k....now my GM saw this and instantly brought it to make a profit of 2m re-selling it on... does anyone else tend to find that the players with no sense of how rare or valuable something is, is always the one finding teh loot? haha

Just scored TT-17 Hydra Chest plate for 25,000 credits off the GTN.

I think your right.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

RyanReagan
11.08.2012 , 01:13 PM | #34
Got them from highest tier treasure hunting lockbox.

boom.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K.˛ <Infinite Darkness>

paowee
11.16.2012 , 04:02 PM | #35
I bought the vendetta chestpiece for 750K.

:-o

yeah i'm desperate haha.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Haggardbr
11.17.2012 , 10:22 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
I bought the vendetta chestpiece for 750K.

:-o

yeah i'm desperate haha.
Haha... be glad you paid a good price!

I bought mine for 1 mil!

Now I'm almost level 48 and I just need to reach 50 to wear the pants and be a full Vendetta!
Suarel

Haggardbr
11.18.2012 , 12:01 PM | #37
Jukie (SumZed here) and I with our sets!

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...5-26-30-06.jpg
Suarel

SumZed
11.18.2012 , 12:18 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Haggardbr View Post
Jukie (SumZed here) and I with our sets!

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...5-26-30-06.jpg
*cheers*

Haggardbr
12.30.2012 , 03:34 PM | #39
Just to let everyone know, I've got a complete RD-07A Vendetta set for sale in the Jedi Covenant server.

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0f9ed75f.png

The sale price is $ 3,500,000 (3.5 mil) for the whole thing.
If you're interested send an ingame PM for any of the chars in my signature.
Suarel

HuaRya
01.03.2013 , 12:13 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Hardcora View Post
Before 1.1.4 i got an orange 46/47 set item from a named champion on Belsavis on 5/10 kills. Now after around 150 kills he only drops green items. Another high priority fix that was more nessecary then fixing EV completly. thumbs up BW^^
I concur completely. Ridiculous set of priorities to make sure bosses don't drop oranges or purples. Makes it worthless to even go to some of these planets.