Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imps

Qini
02.15.2012 , 12:05 PM | #1
Imperials destroy the pvp in this game. All they do is zerging, camping. They dont even want to play fair fights.

Lord_Infernus
02.15.2012 , 12:08 PM | #2
what would you suggest we do? wait a couple hours for you to gather enough players for an even fight? we have dailies to complete and lives to get on with. cry more.
May the Stank be with you.

Grubfist
02.15.2012 , 12:09 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Qini View Post
Imperials destroy the pvp in this game. All they do is zerging, camping. They dont even want to play fair fights.
Stereotype people by a make-believe faction. GENIUS.

Cruxe
02.15.2012 , 12:09 PM | #4

Nerf IMPS!!

Remove them from the game. Republic should be free of their negative influences.
This is not the droid you're looking for.

Quote: Originally Posted by Makar View Post
I used to shoot arrows into completely different dimensions, until bizarro me took an arrow to the knee.

Seductivpancakes
02.15.2012 , 12:10 PM | #5
Fair fight?

Pretty archaic if you ask me.

Qini
02.15.2012 , 12:12 PM | #6
roam around in smaller grps, stop camp objects, spread out in diffrent Ilums, loads of stuff that u can do IF U JUST want to do it.

HellFlame
02.15.2012 , 12:13 PM | #7
roam around in smaller grps, stop camp objects, spread out in diffrent Ilums, loads of stuff that u can do IF U JUST want to do it.
in what world you live in o.O
SW:TOR Endgame

Grubfist
02.15.2012 , 12:14 PM | #8
“If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.”

Yanlos
02.15.2012 , 12:15 PM | #9
Republic destroy the pvp in this game. All they do is zerging, camping. They dont even want to play fair fights.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your Tears Fuel Me.

Huntingez
02.15.2012 , 12:15 PM | #10
It sounds like your idea of "PvP in this game" is Ilum. Try queueing up as a premade for a warzone, you'll enjoy winning most of your games if you aren't terrible.
Hunting
- 50 Sorcerer -