Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Shadow, Sith Assassin needs a big nerf soon.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Shadow, Sith Assassin needs a big nerf soon.

bahugboto
03.04.2012 , 12:26 PM | #181
Enough i will post irrefutable prove of a Jedi shadow tank spec doing overpowered nonsense on a warzone, for more reference please refer to this thread, the evidence is now irrefutable and with screen shots to back them up this time. Go to this thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=336999

Stats for a level 50 Valor 68 focus specced Guardian in battlemaster gear:

http://imageshack.us/f/94/focus3x.jpg/

Stats for a pro level 19 assassin if scaled accordingly you can only imagine what that assassin could do at level 50 battlemaster geared:

http://imageshack.us/f/23/swtor2012030111361568.jpg/

The top tier assassin have been consistently getting 600K-800K + damage in warzone, that has been confirmed, it is irrefutable, a fully tank specced ***/Shadow can do 600/100/100 in high tier warzones, that is overpowered x 2.

The prove is now irrefutable, that Shadow/Assassin are completely overpowered, they are virtually able to do 600K dps 100k protection and 100k healing, in a single WZ match at battlemaster level, to those of you dirty cheaters in denial, be warned you cannot escape your fate forever, once the community pvp maturity catch up with the overal game imbalance, say bye bye to your overpowered Shadow.

subrosian
03.04.2012 , 03:12 PM | #182
...your links are images of a level 19 Assassin. They don't scale that way, you can't take lv.19 stats and say "hurk hurk I'd do 800k at lv 50".

LEVEL 19.
Nineteen.

Seriously. Stop. You are hurting the community. You are a NEGATIVE INFLUENCE on the community. What you are doing, ranting and providing bad information? It's bad for everyone. People who are dumb enough to think your information is accurate will roll Assassins and be hugely disappointed when they find out they're actually somewhat mediocre at 50.

People who know that you're full of it are just annoyed and frustrated with your ranting. The devs aren't going to take your advice, they just posted in your thread asking you to stop posting in such an inflammatory manner, and I'd hazard a guess the length of time between your posts *may* be related to their actions as well.

STOP.
ENOUGH.

You've made your point, you think Assassins are OP. Not a single poster in your thread has agreed with you. Not. A. Single. One. Get it? You're wrong. Sorry, your opinion is incorrect, you are entitled to continue having it but please stop wasting our time by yelling it at us and insulting us when we disagree.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

The Entire SWTOR Community.
subrosian
<Epitome>
epitomeraiding.com

Anbokr
03.04.2012 , 06:01 PM | #183
DPS Sith assassins/Shadow are fine. Tank sith assasins/jedi shadows are brokenly OP. More burst than any other tank? More mitigation than any other tank? Truckloads of self healing? Uninterruptable spells? Vanish? Pull? And to top it off, sprint, to make them gods of huttball/escape/gap closing. Tank assassins have nearly every skill in the game, can do 2/3 the damage of a pure dps, are nigh unkillable (especially when paired with a healer), and have 500 different methods of escape/temporary invincibility.

Calling it now--will be the most dominant spec in rated warzones.

Optimism
03.04.2012 , 06:33 PM | #184
Infiltration spec are squishy as $@#%

When I see a shadow with rocks swirling around them, I just run away. Even If I try it'll be a quick and painless death on my operative, or a slow and painful one on my merc

Technohic
03.04.2012 , 09:17 PM | #185
lol WTH classifies gobs and gobs of self healing?

bahugboto
03.05.2012 , 07:32 AM | #186
Quote: Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
DPS Sith assassins/Shadow are fine. Tank sith assasins/jedi shadows are brokenly OP. More burst than any other tank? More mitigation than any other tank? Truckloads of self healing? Uninterruptable spells? Vanish? Pull? And to top it off, sprint, to make them gods of huttball/escape/gap closing. Tank assassins have nearly every skill in the game, can do 2/3 the damage of a pure dps, are nigh unkillable (especially when paired with a healer), and have 500 different methods of escape/temporary invincibility.

Calling it now--will be the most dominant spec in rated warzones.
Agreed, i do not mean the entire shadow or assassin class, but the Shadow tank must be nerfed hard, there's many shadow players trying to defend the indefensible, but like i said it's only a matter of time, the sooner the better.

hadoken
03.05.2012 , 07:33 AM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by bahugboto View Post
Agreed, i do not mean the entire shadow or assassin class, but the Shadow tank must be nerfed hard, there's many shadow players trying to defend the indefensible, but like i said it's only a matter of time, the sooner the better.
Grats, you found one person in 19 pages that agrees with you. Is the thread over yet?

bahugboto
03.05.2012 , 07:34 AM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by subrosian View Post
...your links are images of a level 19 Assassin. They don't scale that way, you can't take lv.19 stats and say "hurk hurk I'd do 800k at lv 50".

LEVEL 19.
Nineteen.

Seriously. Stop. You are hurting the community. You are a NEGATIVE INFLUENCE on the community. What you are doing, ranting and providing bad information? It's bad for everyone. People who are dumb enough to think your information is accurate will roll Assassins and be hugely disappointed when they find out they're actually somewhat mediocre at 50.

People who know that you're full of it are just annoyed and frustrated with your ranting. The devs aren't going to take your advice, they just posted in your thread asking you to stop posting in such an inflammatory manner, and I'd hazard a guess the length of time between your posts *may* be related to their actions as well.

STOP.
ENOUGH.

You've made your point, you think Assassins are OP. Not a single poster in your thread has agreed with you. Not. A. Single. One. Get it? You're wrong. Sorry, your opinion is incorrect, you are entitled to continue having it but please stop wasting our time by yelling it at us and insulting us when we disagree.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

The Entire SWTOR Community.
It has been proven beyond a shred of doubt that Shadow Tanks can consistently score 600/100/100 on warzones if they bother trying, the nerf bat will have to come soon, if these game ever gets into it's competitive legs. more and more people will start complaining about this imbalance.

-Fritz-
03.05.2012 , 08:03 AM | #189
I just find it very amusing he is complaining so hard about shadow tanks.

personally i stopped playing mine because i thought it was boring, and honestly his damage and defense is nothing near what you want to claim in your posts.

it certainly was not "best in game" like you are trying to claim.

Roiz
03.05.2012 , 08:42 AM | #190
Quote: Originally Posted by bahugboto View Post
It has been proven beyond a shred of doubt that Shadow Tanks can consistently score 600/100/100 on warzones if they bother trying, the nerf bat will have to come soon, if these game ever gets into it's competitive legs. more and more people will start complaining about this imbalance.
Mercs and sorcs can do 1 million just pressing one button, tracer missile/ lightning.