Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

Zenthran
03.23.2012 , 06:14 PM | #41
If I cry I wonder if the codex will be fixed?

Sir_Markus
03.24.2012 , 01:41 PM | #42
i have 3 entries that are not placed under anything.
i can click on a catagory just above Datacrons.
It has no name and i have 3/0 entries.

the onces in there are
Ilum Landing Zone
Invalid Entry
Outlaw's den

All have the full text, except the Invaled, it just says Invaled Entry in every box.

Jedi consular

also im looking at my entries atm, and my Unibeast is bug. no picture and not registered with tython
"Maintenance during off hours" just means when the US sleeps. nobody lives on the other side of the planet

CharlieDeltaSig
03.26.2012 , 04:57 PM | #43
Finally after searching the forums I find something on the bugged Codex. I'm a completist, and trying to get every last codex entry for each planet as I go is a PAIN!! Thanks for the info, and hopefully the Devs will get this fixed for us crazy people who need 100%

Elbmuh
03.27.2012 , 11:31 AM | #44
This post should be stickied.
BAYANI from Jedi Covenant
Sawbones Scoundrel | PVE scoundrel healing guide

gappatrol
03.28.2012 , 08:40 AM | #45
Tython - Uxibeast - Bestiary (bugged for Jedi Knights). My Jedi Knight was able to get this yesterday. You have to click on the Young Uxibeast in the Jedi Training area.

MoobooMagoo
03.30.2012 , 06:40 AM | #46
Supposedly you can get the codex entry for Master Jaric Kaedan on Ilum if you complete the quest First Strike.

It is an Empire only quest, so I can't confirm. If you can get it then it is only bugged/missing for Republic players.
Explorer: 80% Achiever: 60% Killer: 47% Socializer: 13%

Daniel Erickson and the Amazing Technicolor Dream-Abs

JDThurry
03.31.2012 , 05:32 AM | #47
I've collated the bugged entries from this thread (and others) on my site.

http://www.codexrepublica.com/Guides...exEntries.aspx

Will keep this up to date with any others I find/get informed about

DimmuJanKaarl
03.31.2012 , 03:44 PM | #48
I'm sure others have attempted to submit a bug or other report. I got what seems to be a "boiler plater" or copy-paste response of (cynically paraphrasing here) "sorry, we wouldn't want to spoil the fun so we can't tell you how to find datacrons or other hidden items". I immediately submitted a new bug report stating that i wasn't asking for hints but rather trying to point out there there is *something wrong*.

I really wish BW would either admit that the CSR's don't really read the help requests/bug reports, or start ordering the CSR's to read the damned bug reports! Seriously. I know I'm not the only one who has gotten cryptic, non-sensical responses that seem to indicate the person on the other end didn't actually read the bug report.

But I digress. Has anyone seen or heard of any type of response from BW on the broken codex?!
**Von-Gorgoroth Legacy** [[Jedi Covenant]] LIVING LEGEND ||MASTER CRAFTSMAN|| //Founder// ::
Dimmu'jan-kaarl 55 Sentinel Jezethra 55 Gunslinger Gel'amina 55 Sage Lytherila 55 Vanguard
Melitina 55 Sniper Karintha 55 Sorcerer ma 55 Powertech

DaltronEatsEwoks
04.03.2012 , 10:04 PM | #49
this is very true man things arent showing up.
Founder Daltron of Vrook Lamar

Claymaniac
04.05.2012 , 03:21 PM | #50
I love titles, whats the deal with missing titles on every planet? Come on Bioware.
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!