Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

freek_ish
03.08.2014 , 05:41 PM | #251
Quote: Originally Posted by GasGuy View Post
I have added entries from the Rakghoul event and Kuat Drive Yard. Re-sorted by Planet.
NICE JOB again GasGuy! You're the man! I'll look forward to the version without your data so I can also happily click through my results :]

You've got that section for 'Epic Enemies' in there, but isn't that actually from the Achievements? They are from operations, and when I complete them they tick down in my Achievements, but not anywhere in the Codex so far as I can tell. Unless I'm not seeing them in my codex for some reason?

Thanks for the hard work, and for sharing.

GasGuy
03.09.2014 , 08:11 AM | #252
Thank you Freek_ish.

Regarding "codex" vs "achievements", I would refer you back a few pages in this same thread to the exchange of info between myself and EnmaAii which took place on 12/31/2013. He (?) has succeeded in a majority of those epic enemies and states he has Codex entry for them.

I went to SWTOR-SPY.com, and pulled the list of Epic Enemies, and used that to QC my info. I also checked all other entries by category... I found 22 that i were missing. I will revise my tracking sheet and post updated info next month (April).

I don't play much at the 'big' fights so I don't have many of those.
If my numbers are anywhere close to being right, it means there are still ~60 Codex listings which I have no idea/information about, to have a total of 953 unique entries.

In the spreadsheet, if you 'filter' on the completion column for 'x', you'll have all my collected, then you can just delete the 'x', un-filter, and wha-la, you have an empty sheet. Re-enter your collected 'x' as applicable.

Click on every object. Complete every quest. Kill every NPC. Kill every Player. = Codex complete?
Happy Hunting.

HandOfKane
03.14.2014 , 02:46 PM | #253
Quote: Originally Posted by BrodieSolo View Post

All we need now is the Kath Hound to get sorted and that bloody achievement will be out of the way!
The Kath Hound entry is actually on Alderaan now, by killing Kath Hounds near House Alde. Not sure when it was fixed.

TheOuroborus
03.18.2014 , 08:15 AM | #254
Well? Did 2.6.2 fix any? I doubt it.
Q'uo-daax 55 Shadow | Uma-ka 55 Sentinel | Lyralia 55 Commando | Zo-en 55 Scoundrel
Syaia 55 Marauder | Xto'en 55 Sorcerer | A'saj 55 Assassin
Ixa-sha 55 Mercenary | B'dia 55 Operative

Founder, Legacy 50 On Begeren Colony

EnmaAii
03.18.2014 , 02:09 PM | #255
2.6.2 fix 2 datacrons on Makeb

freek_ish
04.02.2014 , 02:03 PM | #256
TaitWatson just posted this to one of the other bug report forums. Thanks Tait!

Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post

Just so you all know, there are two Codex fixes coming in 2.7:
  • The “Species: Weequay” Codex Entry has been added to the game, and can be obtained via a Lore Object on Nar Shaddaa.
  • The “Species: Trandoshan” Codex Entry has been added to the game, and can be obtained by killing a Trandoshan on Belsavis.

Thank you all for your reports!

-tw

freek_ish
04.21.2014 , 06:47 AM | #257
Hello fellow Codex hunters!

Tait just posted this earlier this month to his thread called 'Known Issues'. He also mentions there that they are carefully choosing what to include on that list and what not to. Look what's at the top of the list!!

General
A number of Achievements do not grant as intended.
A number of Codex entries do not grant as intended.

To me, this is a positive sign that they are going to be continuing to fix the codex. Tait if you read this, THANK YOU to you and the developers who are tracking these down and fixing them. Lots of people love to hunt and complete these, and we've never been able to complete them since launch. Please don't stop fixing them, and thanks again!

SonOfLazer
04.26.2014 , 08:31 AM | #258
Hello there,

Is the codex entry "The World Razer" on Belsavis bugged? I did the quest which you can get from general Skylast at least 2 times and yet I have no codex entry

freek_ish
04.26.2014 , 04:47 PM | #259
Quote: Originally Posted by SonOfLazer View Post
Hello there,

Is the codex entry "The World Razer" on Belsavis bugged? I did the quest which you can get from general Skylast at least 2 times and yet I have no codex entry
As far as i can tell it's not one of the bugged entries, but this happens to some people when they finish missions. I'd say submit a support ticket for it - in the mission category. If it's not on the bugged lists (and it's not), they can usually grant you the codex you should have gotten.

GasGuy
04.27.2014 , 12:05 PM | #260
Hello Codex Hunters.

Can you help me figure out the new codex listings from Patch 2.7?? The Korriban Incursion and Assault on Tython Flashpoints have been added to the Tactical Flashpoint category at level 55.

It's tough to be running these flashpoints the 1st time through and trying to make note of when/where you get the Codex, and still not impede the group.

Republic codices:
Assault on Tython
Lore: The Empire on Tython
Persons: Theron Shan

Korriban Incursion
Lore: Korriban’s Dark Draw
Lore: Taking the Sith Archives

Empire codices:
Assault on Tython
Lore: Incursion of Tython
Lore: The Jedi Temple on Tython
Person: Darth Arkous