Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

doctorsuperman
10.31.2013 , 11:14 AM | #231
Empire Player, Hoth > Lore caught between two foes, unactive corps.

freek_ish
11.09.2013 , 04:38 AM | #232
Hey guys! - Please update the master list to note this fix:

Codex: Tatooine: Lore: History of Tatooine

A billboard on Anchorhead, just above your head. Look up at these coordinates: X 1676, Y -3425, Z 455

Empirious
11.30.2013 , 02:36 PM | #233
There is one more for Jedi Knight on Tython

Wingmaw - Codex Entry

Does any Jedi Knight out there have this Codex Entry?

Sauin
12.14.2013 , 12:31 PM | #235
I think you can now add all codex updates for the Epic Enemies from the flash points, since patch 2.0 they are no longer being added after killing the boss.
"I was gonna pwn the galaxy tonight, but I took a patch in the knee "

SayEndo
12.15.2013 , 07:23 PM | #236
Quote: Originally Posted by Jae_Kazai View Post
Has any of the bestiary codex entries on Ilum been fixed yet?
The bogwing unlocked for me when killing one on Taris. It wasn't actually a bogwing - I think it was a bogstalker.

BrodieSolo
12.18.2013 , 08:34 AM | #237
The Ilum Bogwing Beastiary codex is actually obtained on Belsavis, just outside Republic Watchtower in the High Security Section. Here it is on SWTORspy.

The Asharl Panther is currently available on Ilum due to the return of the Gree.

Sorry if someone has already posted these, but I wasn't prepared to read all the pages. I saw that they hadn't been mentioned in the OP so thought I'd chip in.

All we need now is the Kath Hound to get sorted and that bloody achievement will be out of the way!
Unless I've missed something in the pages I was too lazy to read!
"Hey Chewie, do you wanna just... hang out here in space? After we hang out for a bit, do you wanna just, y'know, fly off in that direction? See if we can find anything? And hey, maybe we can find some asteroids and mine them or something, I dunno.' Yeah, me neither."

EnmaAii
12.28.2013 , 06:41 AM | #238
For holidays i made complete list of codex entries for Jedi Consular [733/958]
I think another class it will be interesting to look too!
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=709623

GasGuy
12.30.2013 , 05:02 PM | #239
EnmaAii, you have done a magnificent job!! what a piece of work... not just to amass the list, but to have accomplished so much.... many hand-claps for you!!

Can I appeal to you for some information about your listings?
Question 1 - In the EPIC ENEMIES, you have lists for SM, HM and NiM... are those all codex listings, or also achievements too?

Question 2 - In the ACHIEVEMENT SPACE section, you have duplicates... for example "Regnant Stations Assault (Bonus)"... is listed 3 times. Can you explain?

Question 3 - in LOCATIONS, is it "The Apalis Coast" or just "Aplalis Coast"..??.. I have seen it listed both ways.

Question 4 - In LORE, you have "Evolved Rakghoul Plague", but I have seen it listed in other lists as "Evaluated Rakghoul Plague"... can you please confirm?

Again... a fantastic job. Thank you for the hard work... hope was fun to accomplish!!
Tim

EnmaAii
12.31.2013 , 03:44 AM | #240
1. its all codex listings

2. Regnant Stations Assault (Bonus)
Achievement: You have completed the bonus mission challenge, Annihilate the Enemy.

Regnant Station Assault (Bonus)
Achievement: You have completed the bonus mission challenge, Eliminate the Enemy.
*** this is bugged now - no have mission Eliminate the Enemy - its reason why all have Achievement: Space [13/14] max

Regnant Station Assault (Bonus)
Achievement: You have completed the bonus mission challenge, No Pilot Stands A Chance.

3. in my list only have "The Apalis Coast"
http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/the-apalis-coast/424/

where you see Aplalis ?

4. Evolved Rakghoul Plague is correct
http://www.swtor-spy.com/codex/evolv...ul-plague/326/