Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

EnmaAii
07.15.2013 , 01:33 AM | #201
Full list codex fix in Patch 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 (with coordinate)
see in this threat http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=654989&page=2

tueman
07.24.2013 , 01:49 AM | #202
I didn't get Vokk's codex after finishing The Esseles.

PapaTexlar
07.28.2013 , 07:20 PM | #203
With all the big updates that have going on since the beginning of the year, why have the missing codex problems NOT been addressed. Either do away with them totally or fix them, there are some achievements that rely on achieving them. I have not been able to get some achievements because I have not been able to get the broken codex items to complete them. As a subscriber, I feel that putting off some minor patches and fixing the broken codex items that have been broken since beta, would be a giant step forward. So far, SWTOR gets awarded

WolfpackAW
08.01.2013 , 12:44 PM | #204
I have uncovered all the map areas of Makeb. On my achievements tab I show all areas as being checked off, and colored green. However, the game still thinks my achievement is incomplete. Anyone else encounter this? Did you solve it? If so, how?
Istari-kv - 55 Sage Seer, Jedi Covenant
Durnik-kv - 55 Vanguard Tank, Jedi Covenant
Somera - 55 Combat Sentinel, Jedi Covenant
Laralanthalasa - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger, Jedi Covenant

hanryan
08.05.2013 , 02:06 PM | #205
its not a bug there is 10 points on every planet under achievements/locations that are for finding 3 to 6 MCR-99 droids with the macrobinoculars.

WolfpackAW
08.05.2013 , 06:03 PM | #206
I don't think you understand my question. I have the MCR-99 droid achievement for Makeb. However, the specific item I am looking for is called Explorer of Makeb. The only requirements is to uncover all the map areas of Makeb. The entire list has green check marks beside it, however, that achievement still shows as incomplete. That's the one I am asking about.
Istari-kv - 55 Sage Seer, Jedi Covenant
Durnik-kv - 55 Vanguard Tank, Jedi Covenant
Somera - 55 Combat Sentinel, Jedi Covenant
Laralanthalasa - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger, Jedi Covenant

EnmaAii
08.06.2013 , 03:14 PM | #207
if you have all map area green mark but achievement still incomplete,
you need create ticket i think
its bug

hanryan
08.07.2013 , 08:46 AM | #208
I know the sith academy codex entry has been fixed as it popped for me the other day when i returned to korriban after a year with my 1st inquisitor.

Also I can confirm that you can now obtain the following species codex entries:-

Togrutu on Tython - if you were coming from the shuttle off world at the jedi temple, turn left into room with blue sphere, there is now a datapad behind a seated togruta at the back of the room.

Advozse :- On empire side kill a Fa'athra merc on Hutta, Republic on coruscant in the South eastern part of the old galactix market kill a guild muscle or guild scout.

The following 4 are on Nar Shadaa at the lower promenade(not upper promenade);
Chagrian:- close to the republic taxi there is a chagrian called 'debtor' and the datapad is next to him on a seat.

Arcona:- near a hoolographic tree is a circular seat with a group stood close by with an arconan stood with them, the datapad is on the seat.

Nikto:- datapad is near Ta'rahg the heavy armor vendor.

Neimodian:- datapad is on the counter next to Tunjas the stim vendor.

Aieranda
08.08.2013 , 07:08 PM | #209
Just an update: CS request for back-filling a Jokull entry because I've completed the quest long ago and cannot do the quest again (thus indicating I completed it) was denied. Not sure this indicates anything other than the continued random nature of CS responses. Response indicated it is a known bug that will be corrected. Ironically, the entry already works. The problem is, I couldn't get it because I did the quest already ages ago on my first play through. I suppose I'll try finding someone in my guild that hasn't done this and try to party with them to see if it works even if I can't take the quest; but it's a pretty commonly hit quest being part of the Voss world story sequence on Republic side.

Aieranda
08.10.2013 , 11:48 AM | #210
Another update. Grouping with someone doing Primary Target the first time does not grant you the Codex for Jokull, either. So this is one that if your original character from the early days of the game cannot get, the likely only way to get it is through CS luck or a future fix.