Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Retroactive Social Points

Mephane
02.13.2012 , 01:18 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by jontyld View Post
I can't think of a single instance of an MMO making a retroactive change like this.
The thing is - many have been considering this a bug. I mean, it doesn't even make sense that running BT on hard with 4x level 50 characters does not award social points, while steamrolling it on normal with the same group gives everyone 150+ points.

As long as Bioware doesn't come out and claim that this has been intended, I - and many others - will assume this is a bug, and it would not be so unreasonable to retroactively award what thousands of players have not received just because of this bug.

However, I am not expecting them to do so. Possibly it might not even be possible, maybe the system isn't even tracking and storing all the different choices in flashpoints people have ever made, and so wouldn't even have the data to retroactively give out the points people have missed on.
Ceterum censeo chat bubbles addenda et party bomb reddendum esse.
---
The Alot is Better Than You at Everything

Spaj
02.13.2012 , 02:13 PM | #12
Probably wont get anything as it'll be in the too hard basket to sort out who missed out on what. This is beta after all....

Thelgow
02.13.2012 , 02:44 PM | #13
My 50 sorc purposely done solo and pvp, healer on top of that, has 0 Social points.
I figured HM is when I would grab some. Seen the popups, won some dialogues for 8, nice.
Finished Black Talon, 0/10 still.