Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Show us your Sith Inquisitor (screen shot)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Show us your Sith Inquisitor (screen shot)

Kurfer's Avatar


Kurfer
02.12.2012 , 11:22 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by BlanksonBlank View Post
Battlemaster Helm/chest/saber/belt and the rest Champion http://www.flickr.com/photos/7643033...ream/lightbox/
I can't FKING wait until I can rip the mods out of my pvp stuff in the next patch. Our pvp gear is the ugliest **** iv'e ever seen in any mmo for any class.

bulletkuha's Avatar


bulletkuha
02.15.2012 , 07:37 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurfer View Post
I can't FKING wait until I can rip the mods out of my pvp stuff in the next patch. Our pvp gear is the ugliest **** iv'e ever seen in any mmo for any class.
disagree.. 1-49 looks bad.. 50 pvp inquisitor looks good

Acindo's Avatar


Acindo
02.15.2012 , 08:56 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by bulletkuha View Post
disagree.. 1-49 looks bad.. 50 pvp inquisitor looks good
The armor might suit Sorcs but I hate it on my Assassin. I don't look stealthy at all.

I'd post a pic but I look the same as anyone in PvP helm/chest/legs.

I have a sexy Red-Black saber though!
Acindo - 66 Assassin - 2/31/8
Acindo - 71 Scoundrel - 3/31/7
The Spiral Legacy
Australian Gamer

kirorx's Avatar


kirorx
02.15.2012 , 08:58 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Natarii View Post
/sad

Mine looks like every other Teir 2/3 sorc out there with the stupid tails and steeple helm... Want my orange levelling gear back!
I am in the same boat. my assassin is dead to me now.

ElitehunterDS's Avatar


ElitehunterDS
02.16.2012 , 01:10 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by kirorx View Post
I am in the same boat. my assassin is dead to me now.
Step 1: Get your 4 pieces columni/rakata gear and leave out the chest
Step 2: Do hard mode operation or check the GTN for armoring/mod/enhancement
Step 3: Find a nice orange chest for you.
Step 4: Stuff that chest that chest up!
Step 5: Enjoy your new look.

Note: From what i understand the armoring will be unlocked next big patch on prototype gear, so until then we can only do this trick with pve gear and not on pvp gear.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...terDS/Veil.jpg

bulletkuha's Avatar


bulletkuha
02.16.2012 , 04:22 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Acindo View Post
The armor might suit Sorcs but I hate it on my Assassin. I don't look stealthy at all.

I'd post a pic but I look the same as anyone in PvP helm/chest/legs.

I have a sexy Red-Black saber though!

I should post a screen shot with my centurion chest helm, but aldaraan social gear pants and balmora boots! looks awesome on my assassin..

I wear it when I can, but when I pvp I put the dress back on

sithgreyguard's Avatar


sithgreyguard
02.26.2012 , 05:50 PM | #27
needs a sticky

scootle's Avatar


scootle
02.26.2012 , 08:41 PM | #28
so i'm probably not the only SI out there using the sweet "social" light armor to level up... i really like this shot:

"My lightning's up here, boys..."

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9...2613441557.jpg
utinni!!!

Vikassi's Avatar


Vikassi
02.26.2012 , 10:49 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by scootle View Post
so i'm probably not the only SI out there using the sweet "social" light armor to level up... i really like this shot:

"My lightning's up here, boys..."

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9...2613441557.jpg
Pretty hot...