Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

how long it takes to 60 valor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
how long it takes to 60 valor

Internicio
02.09.2012 , 01:31 PM | #11
my SWAG:

guessing about 750k valor to get to rank 60 (someone have the right number?)

1) WZs give about 1k every 15 minutes (but this will depend on how fast your queues are and how much you get per match) 1k/15 min = 4k/hr means 187.5 hrs to get 750k.
Playing 6hrs a day, that's ~1 month

2) Ilum with good action, about 2k every 5 minutes = 24k/hr means 31.25 hrs.
That's about 5 days at 6hrs/day

3) Ilum kill trading is as much as 4k every 3 minutes = 80k/hr, which means 9.375hrs.

Lokai
02.09.2012 , 01:37 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by tsupra View Post
Depends on how much you playing!till 50 is fast paced then it slows down progressivelly!50-60 i would say a week (along with illum)without risking epilepsy
mean it depends on how much you want to grind...as someone hates grinding i've been 50 for a month now almost or more, and i am only at 32... i hate grinding and won't sit endless hours doing it...

just some numbers BUT

each match takes about 15 minutes

gain about 1.5-2k valor for a win about 900-1000 for a loss

takes me at level 30 about 3-4 wins to gain 1 valor level about 10 losses for a valor level.

so in retro spec! talking about 300 losses at this pace to hit 60 say about 200 wins to do it but WE know takes longer from 50-60 SO lets tack on another 150 games just for hell of it
so on average say about 250-450 matches to hit 60 valor and is mostly guess work... basically...

ENJOY YOUR GRIND!

*rerolls again because its far more fun*
" Destiny is like a river...washes us along its ever winding path, the jedi follow its path drawn along it like lambs to the slaughter... but We Sith fight the flow of destiny, turn its course to our whim! Through this will we be the true victors of this war!" -Lokai-

AcerLerxt
02.09.2012 , 01:51 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Internicio View Post
my SWAG:

guessing about 750k valor to get to rank 60 (someone have the right number?)

1) WZs give about 1k every 15 minutes (but this will depend on how fast your queues are and how much you get per match) 1k/15 min = 4k/hr means 187.5 hrs to get 750k.
Playing 6hrs a day, that's ~1 month

2) Ilum with good action, about 2k every 5 minutes = 24k/hr means 31.25 hrs.
That's about 5 days at 6hrs/day

3) Ilum kill trading is as much as 4k every 3 minutes = 80k/hr, which means 9.375hrs.
544,365 from 1-60.

WZ's take longer than 15 minutes, unless you're in 3 caps or 6-0 blowouts.
Just the queue times alone on our server are 5-10 mins, and the fastest we've won a huttball is about 4 mins. However, fast matches also yield less valor.

Ilum is only 2k every 5 minutes if you're in the middle of zerg on zerg, and have a decent set of buffs. Over time it's not nearly that much, at least not on my server.

In reality, the time you take from 1-60 is only going to depend on 2 things-- primarily how much time you spend in a zerg on zerg situation in Ilum, and secondarily your average medal count in WZ's.

As much as I'd like to think that WZ winning % matters, I think that's only a third-order kind of contributor. Everything else is even less.
╬ SP€CTR€ ╬
Invitation-Only, Competitive PVP Community
Jung Ma (RP-PVP) Battlemaster Sage

alement
02.09.2012 , 01:56 PM | #14
After Valor 55 you can expect around 10 hours per Valor level, depending on your luck with wins/losses, and your class (i.e., ability to get medals).

As an assassin, I average 8 medals per round, but often getting upwards of 10. I took me 12.5 hours to get from 59 to 60.
Alementy- 55 Assassin, Darkness Spec.
GreenishSage. 55 Sorceror, Corruption spec,

tsupra
02.09.2012 , 02:05 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Lokai View Post
mean it depends on how much you want to grind...as someone hates grinding i've been 50 for a month now almost or more, and i am only at 32... i hate grinding and won't sit endless hours doing it...

just some numbers BUT

each match takes about 15 minutes

gain about 1.5-2k valor for a win about 900-1000 for a loss

takes me at level 30 about 3-4 wins to gain 1 valor level about 10 losses for a valor level.

so in retro spec! talking about 300 losses at this pace to hit 60 say about 200 wins to do it but WE know takes longer from 50-60 SO lets tack on another 150 games just for hell of it
so on average say about 250-450 matches to hit 60 valor and is mostly guess work... basically...

ENJOY YOUR GRIND!

*rerolls again because its far more fun*
Reroling is just another grind if this is the way you see it!

Plus rerolling what?they are hardly a couple of ac's interesting to play in this game and for sure after they get 3-4 abilities!

Also champion gear is a joke after the patch to get so if you think that facing a bm with full champion toon is better than facing my lvl 40+sage with your baby ac you are illuding yourself