Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Battle Master Bags

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Battle Master Bags

PriceNicholas
02.09.2012 , 11:28 AM | #1
Is anybody else getting so sick and tired of BM bags to the point of quiting? I say this because since the patch i havn't gotten one BM commendation and for 8 bags before that. When i don't get a BM commendation after spending 3-4 hours on dailys I get so annoyed that i don't PvP for the rest of the day. I love the PvP in this game but the loot system is pathetic right now. The only reason i play is for PvP and without any reward besides titles I'm not seeing the point anymore. On the other hand if i actually got some BM commendation's i would be PvPing more often and most likely the way i did when i was grinding to valor 60.

Monkeycoffer
02.09.2012 , 11:36 AM | #2
I only wish I could get more champion commendations out of bm bags. It's like a collectors item like all the other commendations.

PriceNicholas
02.09.2012 , 11:59 AM | #3
Yeah i need to gear out all my crew member's in PvP gear, just in case i get attacked on the Imperial Fleet.

Pechonalidad
02.09.2012 , 01:28 PM | #4
OP yes I feel the same way. I'm not renewing sub. Would rather play LoL solo queue.

kosmosiss
02.09.2012 , 01:30 PM | #5
I wish people would stop creating these threads. It's widely known. Get over it, go play WoW or something. (I'm rank 65 and just went 1/24.)

DestyOwn
02.09.2012 , 01:30 PM | #6
since in valor 60 , i got 1 BM commodations, im now Valor 62...

1 in 26 bags.

LordRygarr
02.09.2012 , 01:32 PM | #7
I've gotten 6 in a row now. Lol at the typical nobody using a "go back to wow" line. Lame.
I can feel your anger. It gives you focus, makes you stronger..
-Darth Sidious

Monkeycoffer
02.09.2012 , 01:32 PM | #8
you need to have 3 sets of champion gear before you can get battlemaster.

PriceNicholas
02.09.2012 , 01:39 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by kosmosiss View Post
I wish people would stop creating these threads. It's widely known. Get over it, go play WoW or something. (I'm rank 65 and just went 1/24.)
The question was does it make you want to quit. Not can you troll this thread. Also if it doesn't get changed then most likely i will go back to WoW. I'm glad there are alot of threads about this maybe BW will actually do something about it.

Treplos
02.09.2012 , 01:54 PM | #10
I'm sick and tired of it too. I even tried asking nicely but nooooooooo

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=281555&page=2